Lap Trays??

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
Alan-LaCala
Resident

Lap Trays??

Postby Alan-LaCala » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:22 pm

Don't know if that is what they are officially called. Hard surface with a bean bag type stuff underneath, for putting on your lap to eat off, write, whatever, with the bean bag moulding to shape.

Been looking for them but cannot seem to locate any.

Anyone seen any?

Alan
Remember that everything that Fred Astaire did, Ginger Rogers did too; except she did it backwards and wearing high heels!

jennym
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby jennym » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:24 pm

Hi Alan,
Not sure if they still have them but I saw them in Dunnes stores about 2 months ago.
Good luck

costachick
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby costachick » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:35 pm

There is a shop called 'casa' in the Larios centre that did sell them.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:55 pm

Will they support a lap dancer??

frank
Andalucia Guru

Postby frank » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:13 am

Alan, your questions about getting more TV channels, and now lap trays, looks like you are sttling down to a very sedentary lifestyle! ;-)
Regards, Frank

No soy residente, simplemente un turista, ¿qué sé yo?

MaggieMay
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby MaggieMay » Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:06 am

Alan will want the laptrays to keep his knees warm during these freezing non centrally heated evenings Frank. :)
BTW Alan you should be able to get them in Miramar Centre in Casa at top of escalator or the shop that sells curtains, bedding, table linen etc which is on the righthandside walking along the bit that leads to Eroski.
I wear it well...........

Alan-LaCala
Resident

Postby Alan-LaCala » Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:01 pm

Have looked in Casa in both La Canada and the Myrimar, and neither had them.

It's not for me Frank, the wife wants one; she is one of the few proper letter writers left, and finds it handy to use while writing.

Alan
Remember that everything that Fred Astaire did, Ginger Rogers did too; except she did it backwards and wearing high heels!

costachick
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby costachick » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:00 pm

My Daughter got one for christmas two years ago, it's been used probably about twice and it now sits in the kitchen collecting dust.
If you're ever my neck of the wood's (Carrefour los patios) you're more than welcome to it.

Costachick

frank
Andalucia Guru

Postby frank » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:05 pm

Alan-LaCala wrote:Have looked in Casa in both La Canada and the Myrimar, and neither had them.

It's not for me Frank, the wife wants one; she is one of the few proper letter writers left, and finds it handy to use while writing.

Alan
Good for her Alan. I can't remember when I ever last wrote an old style, "snail mail" letter. :( E-mail has a lot to answer for!
Regards, Frank

No soy residente, simplemente un turista, ¿qué sé yo?