Japanese and German Food...

Looking for a good recipe for gazpacho soup, how to make a good tinto de verano, local exhibitions and where to hear good jazz? Post your query here to find out more.
seraphine

Japanese and German Food...

Postby seraphine » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:54 pm

Hi all.

Could anyone help me on the following please?

I am looking for a grocery store where I can buy Japanese ingredients (nori, edamame, niboshi, kinako etc). Most fruit and vegetables I can source from greengrocers but edamame ESPECIALLY I just cannot seem to find!

Also, I have a hard time finding a grocery store stocking German food. I don't mean like Lidl or Aldi, but somewhere where I can buy German products... specifiacally Hela Gewürz Ketchup Scharf!!!!

Maybe I am just in the wrong part of Andalucia or am looking in the wrong places. :oops:

Many thanks :wave:

luckyjim
Resident

Re: Japanese and German Food...

Postby luckyjim » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm

Don't know of anything specific, however might be worth a Google. I know there are Japanese restaurants in Marbella and Malaga, they must source their foods from somewhere localish. Not close to you but Torrox Costa is heavily populated with Germans so again might be worth googling. How about Makro. Worth a try. Good luck. Let me know.