Does anyone want a Cute Puppy????

Pregnant, giving birth, looking for nurseries, schools, or simply want to share advice with other parents in Andalucia? Find out more on this forum.
jenic
Tourist

Does anyone want a Cute Puppy????

Postby jenic » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:07 pm

Does anyone want a puppy??? Help i have 7 born on the 2nd Dec 07. Fathers a German shepherd with a Pedigree but mother is a jack russell cross!!! Yes i know Huge difference but who am i to stand between lovers!!!??? Well anyway they are ready to go to good loving homes they really are cute. I live in La Cala area if you would like to see them with the parents. Regards jeni

palmtrees
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby palmtrees » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:21 pm

Perhaps better to consider getting your dogs neutered, if you can't stand between lovers.

I am sure they are cute. So are all the others who end up in the dog pound or the rescue shelter.

Good on you for trying to rehome them. Next time, perhaps you won't let it happen. It is not our responsibility to help you. It is your responsibility not to let your dog(s) breed. There are far too many abandoned and stray dogs in Spain.

I very much hope you get them re-homed. I have taken my share of rescue dogs and a Spanish dog off the street.