Childcare in Seville - HELP!!

Pregnant, giving birth, looking for nurseries, schools, or simply want to share advice with other parents in Andalucia? Find out more on this forum.
sevillevisitor

Childcare in Seville - HELP!!

Postby sevillevisitor » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:01 pm

Hi, I'm really hoping you may be able to help me. My husband and I work for the same company who are sending the whole team to Seville for a week at the beginning of March. We have to take our 2 girls with us and as it will be a working visit we are trying to find temporary childcare for the girls?
The hotel are struggling to find babysitters but we really need either a qualified nanny or a nursery that would take them and of course speak some english.
Please post a message if you can help and any information is greatly appreciated.

pilgrim
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby pilgrim » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:47 pm

Seville is a big city! There are a couple of Bi-Lingual Nursery's in Seville, how near they would be to where you are staying and whether they will have places available for just one week I don't know. If you email the American Womans Club in Seville (just google it) they may be able to point you in the right direction.