When do children's activities open?

Pregnant, giving birth, looking for nurseries, schools, or simply want to share advice with other parents in Andalucia? Find out more on this forum.
Marina
Resident

When do children's activities open?

Postby Marina » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:13 pm

Can anyone tell me when the water park at Velez opens? Also when do the pedalos, trampolines etc open on the beaches?

I'm looking for activities that will be open by the end of May for children aged 3, 4, 6,7, 9, 15!

Scot
Resident

Re: When do children's activities open?

Postby Scot » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:34 am

The water park doesn't seem to open until well into summer (late June?). I took my daughter ice skating in Benalmadena yesterday for something to do as not a lot happening here apart from cinema! There are various ball pool type places in our area for the younger ones, the largest being Axarqui (?) Park in Velez Malaga which is in the industrial estate La Panoleta? Go karting an option or horse riding, perhaps? I'd head to Benalmadena (Paloma Park, Tivoli, Selwo or the marina) providing you can fit them all in the car :shock:

Marina
Resident

Postby Marina » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:46 am

Thanks. The information is for rental guests, luckily my days of six kids in the car have now passed! :D

I hate having to tell potential guests that all the best activities are in Benalmadena! At those ages I'd have been delighted to spend the day on the beach!

Scot
Resident

Postby Scot » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:25 pm

Marina check the opening hours for the water park but I'm pretty certain not open in May. Perhaps they would all be happy on the beach in El Morche or on a trip to Nerja? Surely won't want each day to be action packed - then they'd need a another holiday :?