Nursery care

Pregnant, giving birth, looking for nurseries, schools, or simply want to share advice with other parents in Andalucia? Find out more on this forum.
claire82
Tourist

Nursery care

Postby claire82 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:18 am

Hello everyone,

I am due to give birth in December, I work full time in Fuengirola on full contract so pay social security etc, I have been paying in the system for the full 5 years I have lived here. The question I have is I need to get back to full time employment after the birth, and am searching for full time nursery care around Fuengirola that will take babies from approx 4 months. Can anyone help?

I have no problems with Spanish nurseries to be fair I would prefer. I have sourced the internet but cannot come up with the information, I would be so gratefull for your help.

Claire82 x

sophiasanchez
Tourist

Re: Nursery care

Postby sophiasanchez » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Hi Claire

Congratulations for your pregnancy! I'm nearing the end of mine thank goodness ...not fun in this heat! My friend has a toddler at CostaKinderCare in Benalmadena and is really happy with the nursery, she says her daughter loves it there, the staff are highly trained and lovely and they learn both English and Spanish. I remember another friend of a friend putting her baby in there too at a young age because she had to go back to work and her baby was there all day and she was very happy too. They have a website so I'm sure you can find out more there or go for a visit.

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

sassy
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: Nursery care

Postby sassy » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:52 am

Hi there

I have heard that the nursery Chiqui Tin is very good in Fuengirola, I understand they are very close to the feria ground. They have a website you can take a look at:

http://www.escuelachiquitin.com/fuengirola/