Private pregnancy scan..

Pregnant, giving birth, looking for nurseries, schools, or simply want to share advice with other parents in Andalucia? Find out more on this forum.
HKM
Resident

Private pregnancy scan..

Postby HKM » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:34 pm

Hi

Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Went to my hospital today for my 12 week scan and my son is really upset as they wouldn't let him in..

Anywhere really on or around the CDS..

Thanks

HKM

wildside
Resident

Re: Private pregnancy scan..

Postby wildside » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:58 pm

Hi,

Sam is three months old now and we couldn't have been as ready as we were without Marion who is located in San Pedro
http://www.costadelsolmidwife.com/

We had private scans at the clinic there because a mix up with my social security here left us with a gap and it was better to pay than miss out in the early stages....I am sure if you drop her an email she will be able to help out.... I didn't miss any of my sons scans right up to the emergancy C section in Ronda hospital.... Now we got a smiley chap for me to hand the empire to....... :)

wildside
Resident

Postby wildside » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Where did you go that refused entry to your son? I don't think they can do that.... Were you accompanied by someone else as well? Maybe next time just let your son in with you.... I reckon it is an important part of him learning about who his new playmate will be.......

HKM
Resident

Postby HKM » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:04 am

Hi

Thanks I will drop her a line, it was at hospital in Granada..

It's not so much a playmate as there is quite a gap but just keeping him involved..

Thanks again

HKM