State schools in La Cala

Pregnant, giving birth, looking for nurseries, schools, or simply want to share advice with other parents in Andalucia? Find out more on this forum.
paradiso
Tourist

State schools in La Cala

Postby paradiso » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Hello,

I plan to come to live near La Cala de Mijas in one year. I have children age 10 and 12 and I plan to let them to non private school, but cant find any pages in internet about them, just that they are 3 in this place. Maybe somebody could help me and write names of those schools and where they are (street). And if you have kids here could you share your experience (is it difficult to get there, what do they learn,to what grade we can come if we studdy 3 and 6 years at home, because here we star school at 7, how they look to not spanish children (we arent english either) and etc.).
And maybe somebody has suggestions were can I find good learning stuff for children?

Thanks in advance

paradiso
Tourist

Re: State schools in La Cala

Postby paradiso » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:59 pm

And maybe someone knows any dance classes around? In Fuengirola, Marbella or Malaga? Sport dance clubs? Thanks

Scot
Resident

Postby Scot » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:23 pm

:silent:

paradiso
Tourist

Postby paradiso » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Anybody??? Please help :wtf:

andalucia
Site Admin

Postby andalucia » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:14 am

I believe there are classes at Manolo Santana Racquets Club. There should be info on their website.
Hope this is a help.

paradiso
Tourist

Postby paradiso » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:53 am

Thanks. This musick theatre is interesting. Maybe somebody know the prices? But if I understad good the sport dances are problem in this area. Maybe few clubs in Malaga, but more for adults not for teenagers :( Any information still needed...