Looking for a club with restaurant and pool

Pregnant, giving birth, looking for nurseries, schools, or simply want to share advice with other parents in Andalucia? Find out more on this forum.
yummymummy
Andalucia.com Amigo

Looking for a club with restaurant and pool

Postby yummymummy » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:23 pm

I´m not sure if this exists but does anyone know of a club that you can join that has a pool, bar, restaurant, kids play area etc etc etc? Somewhere you can go and spend the day and meet up with other people and the kids can play around and that also has a restaurant / bar where you can grab a sandwich/salad???? Looking for something like this in the Marbella area.

julian
Andalucia Guru

Re: Looking for a club with restaurant and pool

Postby julian » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:55 pm

the pool isn´t open yet, but on the way up to monda, past the ojen turn off, there is a restaurant with swimming pool and gardens on the right hand side, next to the football pitch, it´s only 5 minutes from La Cañada.

Retro P
Resident

Postby Retro P » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:30 pm

Marbella club hotel of course.
Ah! the full english!!

scotty
Resident

Postby scotty » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:56 am

Country club, Urb el Paraiso, KM 167, take the exit off n340 opposite the crowne plaza heading towards estepona.

sassy
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby sassy » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:25 am

yes yummymummy there is, its called la flor de los naranjos which is just by los naranjos/nueva andalucia. Have been there several times for kids birthday parties & its fab. They have a great pool, restaurant & bar also covered areas for shade, loads of sun loungers & bouncy castles for the kids.

They have a website: www.laflordelosnaranjos.com I don't think its a club so to speak, more like pay as you go if you get my meaning! There is also lots of parking just outside.

Hope you try it out, let me know what you think :)