Hay Fever

For tips, tricks and secrets on good health, beauty, fitness and sport join this forum.
Mowser
Andalucia Guru

Re: Hay Fever

Postby Mowser » Tue May 26, 2015 9:28 am

Slowly clearing up now. I went to the doctor who said it was rhinitis. Tablets and a spray seem to have almost cleared it up.
Dave

olive
Andalucia Guru

Postby olive » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:32 pm

Well my three weeks in Britain were perfect. No hayfever symptoms at all. Mrs olive not having such a good time - probably the May blossom.

I got back and within an hour of leaving the airport my nostrils were bunged up and by the time I got home I was sneezing and my eyes itching.

Got straight on Loratadine none drowsy (who takes drowsy?) and the following day had to use my emergency inhaler. Asked the neighbours had we had any rain- no.

Good news is the tablets are working and even better we had a good quarter of an inch of rain today which will have neutralised the pollen. Every flat exterior surface is yellow with the stuff.

Bad news isthat the heatwave we had recently has stopped a lot of flowers setting on the later varieties. Bad harvest in prospect - that will be two in a row.

littleeak
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby littleeak » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:17 am

Just found this website http://www.meteovista.co.uk/Europe/Hay-fever-Spain/155

About to try Mowser's remedy!!