Sepp Blatter

For tips, tricks and secrets on good health, beauty, fitness and sport join this forum.
katy
Andalucia Guru

Re: Sepp Blatter

Postby katy » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:31 pm

He is very rich, not the issue though. He even gets his kids to walk round with a carrier with brand names on for a kick back, even his smoothie drinks :roll: are you really, really, sure he gave away his salary or did you read it in the Mail, thousands of people think not. Let's get back on topic and please stop trying to score points off me....it's not about Beckham it is about Blatter and all his corrupt mates.

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:04 pm

Of course as usual you are the expert. If you don't believe it, it can't be true.
A little of the pot calling the kettle black, don't you think?
You quoted Beckham, not me.
You took the post into a diffrent direction. Don't now complain when people pick up on your one of your many inaccuracies.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:20 pm

I solely used Beckham as an example to show how these corrupt overfunded organisations squander money. They are all on the gravy train, you scratch my back etc. Don't forget I worked for UNICEF and the "expenses" demanded by these celebs for travelling on a bit of self promotion, many of them in sports, would make your eyes water. Charity my ass. Run very much a la Blatter.

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:00 pm

markwilding wrote:As this is a sport section, I would question the fact that Beckham is talentless.
By far the best crosser of a football I've ever seen.
Agree 100%

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:04 pm

Most charities appear to be run solely in order to support the directors, I will often help people in need if I can but I rarely give cash !

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:25 pm

Manchesteral wrote:
markwilding wrote:As this is a sport section, I would question the fact that Beckham is talentless.
By far the best crosser of a football I've ever seen.
Agree 100%
I wouldn't argue if he was good or not, I know nothing about football. However, a quick google confirms that thousands think he wasn't. Certainly brilliant at self promotion and earning money!

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:30 pm

Katy give up, won't you?
You are not correct regarding His talent. He played under some of the top coaches of the last 30 years, won everything at club level.
By definition a top sportsman cannot be all hype.

As you said, you know nothing about football. I do and although I don't think he was a Messi or Ronaldo, he was world class. As I said about the best crosser of a football I've ever seen. He didn't need to dribble around defenders, he could bend the ball around them with pace and accuracy from a standing position.#

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:53 pm

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:03 pm

Is that all you can come up with? Chris Waddle's opinion?
A guy who has made a career out of slagging off modern day footballers.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:25 pm

I could come up with pages and pages of sites saying he was rubbish. Also many comments about his recent self publicising on Instagram etc. Much the same about Blatter when Europe voted for him to stay. It's called an opinion. He still has many supporters. When are you going to grow up :wtf:

Actually the one I quoted was one of the kinder ones :lol:

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:01 pm

I'm not interested in his reasons for doing something on a personal level because I'm not interested in celebrity as you are. I don't know him or his family so I cannot form an opinion.

I'll leave those trivial things up to you.

As you say you know nothing about football so I'll take you saying 'he's rubbish' with a pinch of salt.

Devils Advocate
Andalucia Guru

Postby Devils Advocate » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:35 pm

With a dead ball he really could get it up and down within a short distance, only Leighton Baines comes close (Evertonian here :mrgreen: )

Beckham in my opinion was a great player, and although I hate saying it spent his time when they (UTD) had the best 5 or 6 home grown kids they or anyone else has ever had.

I personally thought he was the weakest out of Scholes, Butt, Giggs, Neville G etc., and even the Chinaman Young Lee Sharpe who predated him by a few years.

I don't think any premier league club could do that again...........they just nick Everton's starlets nowadays!!! :mrgreen:
Property owner in Andalucia since 2002. How time flies.

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:56 pm

Scholes and Giggs definitely, not the Neville brothers though, especially Phillip,whose best attribute was his versitilty.
Southampton have produced quite a few over the last few years including Gareth Bale. Pity we can't hold on to them though.

Devils Advocate
Andalucia Guru

Postby Devils Advocate » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:19 pm

markwilding wrote:Phillip,whose best attribute was his versitilty.
A great attribute to have, stick Beckham in a no 5 shirt and see how he fares :mrgreen:
Property owner in Andalucia since 2002. How time flies.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:42 pm

This demonstrates why I included Beckham. Different method but a conartist like Blatter. It would be hilarious if the plebs didn't hang on to every word. A bandy legged 16 year old still into skateboards, younger one walking round with a Burberry scarf and Beckham carrying a plump kid around to prove what a good Father he is...no mention of the 24 hour nannies :lol: :lol: judging by the comments Many think the same. Kick backs are us!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... l#comments

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:53 pm

Just read about the President of Euefa, no surprise why he voted for Blatter :silent:

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:41 am

Was a brilliant footballer though. Pity about the company he keeps.

flyeogh
Resident

Postby flyeogh » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:10 pm

Really glad I live in a world where I don't think everyone is a b*****d and people are not judged on Google. For sure there are bad people around but there are a lot of good souls - both rich ones and poor ones.

I personally think Becks was a very talented footballer and I'm glad many here and many top coaches agree with me. I also found him very entertaining. I remember the downs and the ups he gave me - best was this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGuccP0SlnE

ps' I'm Watford and not a Red, Sporting and not Real :mrgreen:
El raton de watford

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:47 pm

flyeogh wrote:Really glad I live in a world where I don't think everyone is a b*****d and people are not judged on Google. For sure there are bad people around but there are a lot of good souls - both rich ones and poor ones.

I personally think Becks was a very talented footballer and I'm glad many here and many top coaches agree with me. I also found him very entertaining. I remember the downs and the ups he gave me - best was this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGuccP0SlnE

ps' I'm Watford and not a Red, Sporting and not Real :mrgreen:
I agree there are lots of good souls. I know many. They are the ones we never hear of. Eg. Did you know that Richard Branson pays for 25 students from each of a few Caribbean islands to attend Uni in UK. every year. Must add to a tidy sum. However, you won't read about it in the papers unlike Beckham whose PR send in photos and copy almost daily to the newspapers to let the naive know what a "good" guy he is. Perhaps you haven't followed the thread properly and misunderstood. Beckham is just an example of someone who makes money from corrupt organisations. UNICEF needs him to help raise more money from the naive, he needs UNICEF for photo shoots to carry on attracting sponsors and his massive expenses (taken out of funds donated by the good people you speak of) will show a profit. As I said the amounts would make your eyes water. No different from FIFA which is corrupt from top to bottom.

BTW another organisation is coming under scrutiny...the Eurovision Committee. (Didn't know there was one! Another org. Awash with money. Apparently the Presidents Nick is Sepp. Been in Private Eye the last two issues.

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:07 pm

katy wrote:This demonstrates why I included Beckham. Different method but a conartist like Blatter. It would be hilarious if the plebs didn't hang on to every word. A bandy legged 16 year old still into skateboards, younger one walking round with a Burberry scarf and Beckham carrying a plump kid around to prove what a good Father he is...no mention of the 24 hour nannies ]
Are you being serious ?

You're surely joking?

You form an opinion about someone because his bandy legged 16 year old son still likes skate boards?
How does that work?

BTW, did you watch all the you tube video?