Sepp Blatter

For tips, tricks and secrets on good health, beauty, fitness and sport join this forum.
flyeogh
Resident

Re: Sepp Blatter

Postby flyeogh » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:35 pm

Katy how many years did you work for UNICEF?
El raton de watford

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:13 pm

flyeogh wrote:Katy how many years did you work for UNICEF?
7 why do you ask? Got a nice gold plated pension 8)

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:22 pm

markwilding wrote:
katy wrote:This demonstrates why I included Beckham. Different method but a conartist like Blatter. It would be hilarious if the plebs didn't hang on to every word. A bandy legged 16 year old still into skateboards, younger one walking round with a Burberry scarf and Beckham carrying a plump kid around to prove what a good Father he is...no mention of the 24 hour nannies ]
Are you being serious ?

You're surely joking?

You form an opinion about someone because his bandy legged 16 year old son still likes skate boards?
How does that work?

BTW, did you watch all the you tube video?
You really are looking like a stalker if nothing valid to say. I am accused of googling but expected to watch YouTube links :lol:

His bandy legged gormless looking son likes skateboards because They are getting a kick back from the brand. Just the same as his younger son likes wearing Burberry scarves in July. The Beckhams are prostituting their children. Not many in the public eye go that far where their children are concerned. He was pushed into football...Fail. Modelling, now he is a photographer :lol: I wouldn't have put you as celebrity struck Mark. What next, some Z list realty show.

flyeogh
Resident

Postby flyeogh » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:54 pm

katy wrote:
flyeogh wrote:Katy how many years did you work for UNICEF?
7 why do you ask? Got a nice gold plated pension 8)
Just wanted to put your very negative opinion of the organisation in to context. So cheers for that 8)

ps The youtube was a carefully selected input that is factual. Not some random google search. Seems odd you are happy to libel the guy but not even give up 5 minutes to see some evidense :( I certainly took the trouble to follow your link as always open to learning before I take up a position. But each to their own.
El raton de watford

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:45 pm

I am not sure that Beckham as a young lad is relevant :? What is now is the point, an ex footballer turned hustler who fools the public as a good Father whilst selling/using his kids.

One question, if he is always being pictured going to the gym why is he totally without pecs. Bet he lies down when he gets past the entrance :) Then he is pictured coming out with the latest smoothie, another kick back, not forgetting his PR who does his Instagram mentioning his Adidas shoes/hat whatever.

We are way off topic, lets backtrack to bent organisations run like The Mafia. Here is my list, lots missing I am sure.
FIFA
European Commission
Euefa
Olympic Committee
Eurovision committee
BBC

All work on the same principle. Vote/support some unelected leader and get a sweetener. One example is Spain. They used to brag they were the first to vote in new EU rules/laws, of course they did not actually bother implementing them :lol: in return they were handed billions of euros for white elephant projects. Very similar to FIFA handing out vast sums of money to third world countries for voting and keeping their mouth shut.

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:50 pm

katy wrote: He was pushed into football...Fail.

Who are you saying was pushed into football and failed?

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:54 pm

His Son. The bandy legged one.

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:57 pm

katy wrote:I am not sure that Beckham as a young lad is relevant :? What is now is the point, an ex footballer turned hustler who fools the public as a good Father whilst selling/using his kids.

Of course you missed the point. You always miss the point.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:02 pm

Come on, you are celeb struck and naive. :lol:

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:08 pm

katy wrote:His Son. The bandy legged one.
Well, not sure if I'm allowed to keep arguing with you without being accused of being a stalker :wtf: ( bit harsh I thought) but here goes anyway.
I had to google this because I really don't know anything about the boy apart from he was at A,rsenal and it seems he's decided to give up.
Being a failed footballer is nothing to be ashamed of. There must be at least 10 million in the UK and even though I don't live there anymore, include me in that list.
Last edited by markwilding on Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:09 pm

katy wrote:Come on, you are celeb struck and naive. :lol:
No Katy, I like football. I told you the other stuff doesn't bother me.
But you seem to read the stuff where you find all that dross.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:16 pm

What point am I missing, that because Beckham had a few brilliant moments he is entitled to fool the public for the rest of his life. Are we Condemned to see him pushing his kids every week. Do you really think he got that football place on his skills :crazy:

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:17 am

I missed out a couple of organisations

United Nations
Climate change (whose biggest task is deciding wher to hold the next bash)

Anyway for all your Beckham fans read all about his charity work. Get your hands in your pockets :mrgreen:

http://www.7.org

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:02 pm

Regardless of his Footballing skills or ability to make money through branding I find Beckham a thoroughly likeable chap, I have met him socially though briefly, his humility and modesty is very obvious.
At least he makes his own money !

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:43 pm

I agree,
It's difficult to know what someone is like from their media persona but he does come across as you say when I've seen him on the box,
I watched that great Salford city documentary the other week and out of the 4 ex-players, the Neville brothers come across as decent guys, very professional but down to earth, especially Phillip.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:20 pm

Rooney is the most genuine, what you see is what you get.

Did you see the link of Beckhams journeys for charideee :mrgreen: add up to a nice sum first class an all. All out of the donations of little old ladies! Think of all the air miles 8)

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:43 pm

OK, we get it,
You don't like him.