Online pharmacy

For tips, tricks and secrets on good health, beauty, fitness and sport join this forum.
Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Online pharmacy

Postby Wicksey » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:55 pm

We use Stugeron for travel sickness and also if one of us suffers from dizzyness when we have inner ear problems, but we have asked here and for some reason they do not have it (the local pharmacist spent some time looking in all his reference books). We forgot to buy any last time we were in the UK and are not due there again until next summer.

I am looking at online pharmacies but their postage is ridiculously high (nearly 6 pounds to over 8.50 GBP) just to send a tiny packet of 15 tablets costing 2.50 GBP.

I usually react really badly to tablets and get side effects, but I like Stugeron as it doesn't affect me at all so don't want to use anything else.

Does anyone use an online pharmacy to buy pills?

fincalospinos
Resident

Re: Online pharmacy

Postby fincalospinos » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:53 pm

Have used www.chemistdirect.co.uk in the past.

If you lump a number of items together you still only pay one postage cost, making each item reasonably priced.
Hardworking resident !!

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Re: Online pharmacy

Postby Wicksey » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:28 pm

Thanks for that .... I have just asked some friends returning to the UK tomorrow to buy some and put them in the post for me, so I am sorted for now. I didn't know they were here until today and couldn't think of anyone else to ask!