Crown green bowling

For tips, tricks and secrets on good health, beauty, fitness and sport join this forum.
Blubba

Crown green bowling

Postby Blubba » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:11 pm

I would like the opinions of the form in order to form a concensus on wether or not a crown green bowling facility would be a useful and productive business venture.
does anyone know of such a facility in the Cadiz area and would people use it (in your opinion(s)?.

bored to tears
Tourist

Postby bored to tears » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:49 pm

oh dear toppsy - this is a little bit feeble - even for you!

what is it with the mispelling all the time - cant use the "spell check" button

Blubba

Postby Blubba » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:19 pm

bored to tears wrote:oh dear toppsy - this is a little bit feeble - even for you!

what is it with the mispelling all the time - cant use the "spell check" button
Sorry, of course that should read "forum" what on earth is "toppsy" am I missing something, by the way sir "Can't" should have an apostrophe as demonstrated here! ( it's an abbreviated form of "cannot" 8)

spanish hopes

Postby spanish hopes » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:41 pm

Stick to the Burger Barrow Tops, better the failed business you know and all that.

Blubba

SpanishLessons

Postby Blubba » Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:44 pm

I often read here, postings regarding Spanish lessons, perhaps some of you (as demonstrated by "Spanish hopes) might consider learning English before you become too ambitious, seems the entrance criteria for the prison service are not too high eh?

Cead mile Failte!

spanish hopes

Postby spanish hopes » Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:46 pm

Do you keep all of your daft insults in a file so that you just have to cut and paste?
You really are a wally Alan, no wonder you have no friends. :lol:

Blubba

Postby Blubba » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:41 pm

spanish hopes wrote:Do you keep all of your daft insults in a file so that you just have to cut and paste?
You really are a wally Alan, no wonder you have no friends. :lol:
What insult Spanish, I highlighted the fact that your use of the English language is pretty appalling, nothing more, you however recentl posted that I was an Idiot, I wonder if you'd be brave enough to say that to my face, though I seriously doubt it!

MaggieMay
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby MaggieMay » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:45 pm

He probably would, but you didn't turn up :lol:
I wear it well...........

spanish hopes

Postby spanish hopes » Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:14 pm

Blubba wrote:
spanish hopes wrote: I wonder if you'd be brave enough to say that to my face, though I seriously doubt it!

We've been down this route before fool. You were cannydanny the Special Forces Cook at that time. You didn't turn up and you didn't pay the money you promised to charity, but you did try to cancel the A.com Xmas Dinner. By phone of course, not face to face. I would always be happy to meet a fat sad effeminate burger flipper such as yourself just to see if you look as daft in the flesh as you come over on here.

Blubba

Postby Blubba » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:45 pm

spanish hopes wrote:
Blubba wrote:
spanish hopes wrote: I wonder if you'd be brave enough to say that to my face, though I seriously doubt it!

We've been down this route before fool. You were cannydanny the Special Forces Cook at that time. You didn't turn up and you didn't pay the money you promised to charity, but you did try to cancel the A.com Xmas Dinner. By phone of course, not face to face. I would always be happy to meet a fat sad effeminate burger flipper such as yourself just to see if you look as daft in the flesh as you come over on here.
Spanish, let's make a few corrections to your posting here, Firstly I have never posed as cannydanny that's why I didn't turn up.
I never give money to charity as most of it goes on "salaries and administration", as for cancelling your so called xmas dinner I would never sink so low as to perpetrate such an act, you however seem to know a lot about it, here we go again with the insults, what a small minded individual you are small man big mouth I will be coming to Spain soon, hopefully we can meet, if nothing else only to clear the air!

I believe you are totally obsessed with "Toppsy" whoever that may be, I would suggest for your own mental health you get some counselling, have you noticed that nobody else ever mentions "Toppsy" unless you instigate it, like I said you need to get some help, good luck!

spanish hopes

Postby spanish hopes » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:57 pm

Yes Alan, and we all believe everything you say. I shall not hold my breath waiting for you to turn up, you never do.