Under new management

What are your favourite Restaurants and Bars? Share the recommendation with the forum!
keddyboy
Resident

Under new management

Postby keddyboy » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:28 am

Venta Albatross/Sierra la Albatross which recently closed is now open again under new management. It is now called Mama Luchia II and is owned by the sane people who own Mama Luchia I at Alhaurin de la Torre. I have no knowledge of the current owners or of the other venta. Anyone out there tried either and any comments?????
Keddyboy
Never do today what you can leave until tomorrow.

anis
Resident

Re: Under new management

Postby anis » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:55 am

The previous renters left fairly abruptly with charity dinner dances still pending.
I wonder how long these will last ? It's great for me being so close but is a little out of the way for AEG and ATorre residents.
I haven't been there yet but hope to go this week sometime. I always try to recommend any local eateries on my web site so will investigate and let you know. It's a pizzeria - there have been a few cars there this week. I had only just begun to get used to the previous €4.00 menu del dias which were very good, ample amounts and quite well attended.
It's a large property and ideally suited to dinnner dances and the noise won't disturb anyone, but there don't seem to be sufficient numbers of people needing the venue, to make it profitable.