Ogilvy & Mailer in Neuva Andalucia

What are your favourite Restaurants and Bars? Share the recommendation with the forum!
AndyT
Andalucia.com Amigo

Ogilvy & Mailer in Neuva Andalucia

Postby AndyT » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:05 pm

Took the girlfriend there last night to celebrate some good news and must say we had a delighful experience! The menu is diverse and full of things you want to try, the food was absolutely superb and served in a fine dining style (god I sound like an advert!). Great selection of wines but after trying the house I just stuck with that (gf wasn't drinking :wink: ). Service was excellent and the place strikes a good balance between intimate & fun with a nice outside space when it's warm enough

It's tucked away a bit round the back of NA but if you're in the area then give it a go as it really surprised me what a lovely little place it is. I saw mentioned that they are going to be doing a 2-for-1 deal or something too so we'll definitely be going back :D

katy
Andalucia Guru

Re: Ogilvy & Mailer in Neuva Andalucia

Postby katy » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:31 pm

Haven't been for ages as it's not very close to us but it was always excellent. Same owners for at least 15 years which says a lot. One of the partners is the Daughter of that old Actor, Simon Ogilvy, think he played the Saint?

Retro P
Resident

Re: Ogilvy & Mailer in Neuva Andalucia

Postby Retro P » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:50 pm

It's just around the corner from me, O & M's is generally very good, I've probably been there about twenty times in the last ten years and been disappointed once, I mentioned my concerns to the (I believe) head waiter who came back with an offer of a reduced bill and and free wine next time we went, It's definitely good value.
Ah! the full english!!