dog friendly restaurants in the lecrin valley please

What are your favourite Restaurants and Bars? Share the recommendation with the forum!
walnutwhip
Tourist

dog friendly restaurants in the lecrin valley please

Postby walnutwhip » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:08 pm

hi
we are bound for pinos del valle next summer and are enjoying the planning etc. we have two dogs and would like, if possible, to take them with us to restaurants. does anyone have any recommendations for dog friendly eateries in the area from granada down through the lecrin valley to motril and salobrena??
merry christmas!!

gstringemo
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: dog friendly restaurants in the lecrin valley please

Postby gstringemo » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:54 am

I can't advise about specific restaurants owners and staff change, but this is what we do.

We have two dogs, and live in Padul (not too far from Pinos). Over the years we have eaten in quite a few restaurants with our dogs in the villages and Granada city, and with no problems whatsoever.

Either me or my wife usually go into the restaurant beforehand with the other waiting outside with the dogs, to say that we have two well behaved dogs, and would it be alright to bring them in.

We have never been refused yet. When eating we usually choose a corner table and sit/ lie the dogs down between our chairs.

Pinos de Vale is a lovely place. Hope you enjoy yourselves.
It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up.

Happiness is a journey and not a destination.

walnutwhip
Tourist

Re: dog friendly restaurants in the lecrin valley please

Postby walnutwhip » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:07 am

many thanks gstringemo for the good advice. it's great to know that their will be restaurants that except dogs. :thumbup:
do you have any specific names of places to try, even just descriptions and locations if you can't recall names.