A meal in Puerto Banus

What are your favourite Restaurants and Bars? Share the recommendation with the forum!
Manchesteral
Resident

Re: A meal in Puerto Banus

Postby Manchesteral » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:25 pm

Last time I ate in Banus was in an Indian restaurant at the end of the first line (not Sinatras area) previously to that it was a great restaurant owned by an english jockey Terry Biddlecombe, food was great and I met Rod Stewart there who signed my napkin, the staff charged me for it, but I still have it somewhere, could be worth a a bob or two.
I have to say, and this is only my personal opinion that I would not set foot in Puerto Banus nowadays if you paid me, it's a *beep*, full of eastern european prostitutes and their pimps, not to mention the reality show Essex boys and their women, gone right down the drain !!

Pamela1
Andalucia Guru

Postby Pamela1 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:08 am

I went there around 25yrs ago & have no interest in going back..I saw it for what i feel it realy was..just a play ground for rouges.. :lol:

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:09 am

Manchesteral wrote:Last time I ate in Banus was in an Indian restaurant at the end of the first line (not Sinatras area) previously to that it was a great restaurant owned by an english jockey Terry Biddlecombe, food was great and I met Rod Stewart there who signed my napkin, the staff charged me for it, but I still have it somewhere, could be worth a a bob or two.
I have to say, and this is only my personal opinion that I would not set foot in Puerto Banus nowadays if you paid me, it's a *beep*, full of eastern european prostitutes and their pimps, not to mention the reality show Essex boys and their women, gone right down the drain !!
Kahn's Indian. The food was excellent years ago but the last time we went the restaurants was run by a couple of English ladies from Leeds. Not very Indian.

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:11 pm

I believe it was 7/8 years ago that I ate in Khans ant the food was delicious !

scotty
Resident

Postby scotty » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:55 pm

Food was fine there in March . . . . . . . :wink:

Unicorn
Resident

Postby Unicorn » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:45 pm

Red Pepper restaurant in Banus. Best for me but you have to like Greek food.