Restaurnt for Christmas parties

What are your favourite Restaurants and Bars? Share the recommendation with the forum!
sassy
Andalucia.com Amigo

Restaurnt for Christmas parties

Postby sassy » Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:14 pm

Hi to all

I am hoping someone maybe able to help me here, I am looking for a venue/restaurant for a Christmas party which can cater for up to 180 people and is in the Mijas/Mijas Costa area.

Any ideas greatfully received!

Thanks

Sassy

MaggieMay
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby MaggieMay » Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:50 pm

Sassy, there are a number of Hotels that can cater for that number of a party. Depends on your budget and requirements.
Byblos and El Oceano are both good venues for parties. Pretty pricey though. Mijas Playa restaurant in La Cala also do private functions.
Fellinis at Aztec Tennis Club and Miraflores Golf restaurant in Riviera do private functions.
El Soto golfclub in Elviria Alta do very good functions and is a great setting, but steep road getting there and back.
I wear it well...........

sassy
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby sassy » Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:56 pm

ahhh yes, did I not mention no hotels! sorry, it appears not! anyone for any others?

Sassy

cannydanny

Re: Christmas parties

Postby cannydanny » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:29 pm

sassy wrote:Hi to all

I am hoping someone maybe able to help me here, I am looking for a venue/restaurant for a Christmas party which can cater for up to 180 people and is in the Mijas/Mijas Costa area.

Any ideas greatfully received!

Thanks

Sassy
Try that big buffet place in Fuengirola where they do the "Grand Buffet", lunch and dinner, it's very good, I believe it's called "Versalles" and it's located in edificio Perla 5 on the Paseo Maritimo (western end) good luck!

silver
Andalucia Guru

Postby silver » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:55 pm

The time and date of the party, and the kind of food English /other, would help to advise. If you only want Mijas/Mijas Costa area..there is not a big choice..but there are plenty of places that would organise a coach.
No muerdes la mano que te da de comer.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:04 pm

Valparaiso, about half way up the Mijas road cater for large numbers and their decorations and xmas fare are good. There is also a dance floor.

sassy
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby sassy » Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:33 pm

Thanks all, some very good ideas there. I will contact the restaurants suggested tomorrow & hope I haven't left it too late, again!!!

thanks again :lol: