Photographic exhibition Wildlife of Grazalema

Suggestions and comments for entertainment, nightlife, ferias and culture in Andalucia.
wildside
Resident

Photographic exhibition Wildlife of Grazalema

Postby wildside » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Well, the printing is almost finished.. For almost 3 years now, every 6 weeks, there have been exhibitions from artists, photographers and sculptors here in my tourist office in Grazalema. I have had the privilege of hosting some of the finest and most professional people in the Sierra of Cádiz, Andalucia and Spain....

I always wanted an exhibition of the Fauna and flora of the Sierra de Grazalema but something different. Something a bit more in depth. And who can provide that? My very best friend Sue Eatock. Between us we have created an exhibition, that in my opinion has never been done before. many images have in depth information. It's not about pretty pictures, it's about learning, it's about respect and protection of this wonderful part of Spain I now call my home. All printing has been done here in my office on a canon ix6550 on matte paper... Don't expect fancy frames because there aren't any... nervous? absolutely!!!

Saturday the 26th of January 2013 will see the culmination of Sues and Clives work over the last 8 years. We could not have done it without help from many, very talented people. Translators, photographers and friends who supplied us with images we needed... All are here to be seen on the 26th...... Come to see the best photographic exhibition of Grazalema wildlife that has ever been printed.... I promise that you won't be disappointed...

Well done Sue!

And thank you to all who have supported Sue and I over the years...... You know who you are!

wildside
Resident

Re: Photographic exhibition Wildlife of Grazalema

Postby wildside » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:55 pm

We have the lady on the loom, the lady on the potters wheel and the lady upstairs in the gallery with her wonderful images and information about the wildlife of the Sierra de Grazalema...... The usual wines and bread and cheese and of course Clive will turn the flour mill on for anyone that wants to see how real stone ground flour is made...............

Images at Information center Grazalema Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

frank
Andalucia Guru

Postby frank » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:00 am

If I was there I'd certainly pop in, but I'm not! No online version?
Best of luck.
Regards, Frank

No soy residente, simplemente un turista, ¿qué sé yo?

rafiki
Resident

Postby rafiki » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:19 pm

How long will the exhibition run for Clive?
Brian.

wildside
Resident

Postby wildside » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Supposed to be 6 weeks but maybe just 4 weeks.....