Comedy on the Costa

Suggestions and comments for entertainment, nightlife, ferias and culture in Andalucia.
smith4188

Comedy on the Costa

Postby smith4188 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:39 pm

Hola!

As far as I can see, there's no live comedy on the whole of this coastline. Would you like to see some? Would you like to be a part of it? I produced a series of live sketch shows in Nerja back in 2005-6 but I'd like to do something different now.

I'm hoping to organise an open mic stand-up comedy evening somewhere fairly central like Torremolinos, Fuengirola or Benalmadena. Would you be interested in watching something like that? Would you be interested in doing five minutes? There would be no charge on the door but we could pass a hat around at the end and maybe cover our costs (and maybe not).

I'd love to know if there's any real interest for something like this and, more importantly, I'd love to know if anybody out there has, or wants to get, some experience of this sort of thing. In either case, how far might you theoretically travel to attend such an event?

If you're interested, as a punter or a stand-up, please email me on [email protected].

Cheers,
Steven

Chunky Monky
Resident

Re: Comedy on the Costa

Postby Chunky Monky » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Have you tried asking on the Facebook pages? There loads to do with the CdS.

smith4188

Postby smith4188 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:29 pm

Chunky Monky wrote:Have you tried asking on the Facebook pages? There loads to do with the CdS.
Do you mean the pages for individual towns or are you aware of any specific entertainment/comedy ones? I've found Costa del Party and I'll put something on there soon. Any others?

Cheers,
Steven

Chunky Monky
Resident

Postby Chunky Monky » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:31 pm

I was thinking about the 'What's on in .....' whatever towns you think appropriate, not just on the coast but inland too. I don't know of any entertainment pages in particular.