Good Neighborhoods in Malaga

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
Emi32184

Good Neighborhoods in Malaga

Postby Emi32184 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:08 pm

Hello,
I am a 23 year old female who is moving to Malaga for the upcoming school year. I will be working at CEIP Antonio Gutiérrez Mata primary school located at 50 Crta. de Olias, Málaga as a language and culture assistant through the Junta de Andalucia. Any thoughts on the best way to go about finding a room to rent? I am hoping to live with students or young professionals. I have been checking on idealista.com and campusanuncios.com and it seems that most of the rooms on those sites, according to google maps, are at least a 15 minute car ride (I am assuming more by bus) to the school. Any advice on a neighborhood for a female my age (safe, close to stores, restaurants, tourist sites for when people come to visit, etc.) that is a reasonable commute to Carretera de Olias? Also, does anyone have any information on this school? Any Malaga tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

silver
Andalucia Guru

Postby silver » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:29 pm

Is this one of the school that are going to teach bilingual?
Crta. de Olias is east Malaga..don´t know how far up this school is though.
Have you tried in El Palo area?
No muerdes la mano que te da de comer.

silver
Andalucia Guru

Postby silver » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:05 am

Have sent you a PM
No muerdes la mano que te da de comer.