Antequera

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
Chris B

Antequera

Postby Chris B » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:23 pm

Hi

I'm Chris and i'm moving out to the countryside near Antequera next week. I'm on a year out after uni; working in a hotel to learn the language. I was just wondering if there were any people from round there active on these forums as i'm going out on my own without knowing anyone, so would be nice to have someone to show me around!

Also wanted to say i've been browsing these forums for a few weeks & have found them a great source of info, so thanks to you all!

Chris :)
Anyone live near antequera? I've come out on my own, would love to meet new people. Get in touch :)

avellana
Resident

Postby avellana » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:06 pm

I have sent you a PM

BENIDORM
Andalucia Guru

Postby BENIDORM » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:16 pm

Chris B,
I haven't sent you a pm,

But welcome to the forum, and you will find most of the Brits in Antequera, in Lidl...pretending that they are not really shopping there !

I can recommend the Wok Chinese restaurant, next to Lidl, good value and I'm sure that you will 'bump' into other Brits. who will tell you all the good places to go to...

I wish you well with your move to this beautiful part of Andalucia... :wink: