Tucan Removers, Fuengirola or Murray Harper

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
Chalky
Andalucia.com Amigo

Tucan Removers, Fuengirola or Murray Harper

Postby Chalky » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:51 am

Some while ago Katy recommended Tucan Removers. Has anyone any recent experience with them, please?

Several members have recommended Murray Harper in the past. Again, does anyone have any recent experience?

Thanks,

Chalky

katy
Andalucia Guru

Re: Tucan Removers, Fuengirola or Murray Harper

Postby katy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:26 am

Used Murray Harper too. Both are excellent but out of the two would go with Murray Harper. :thumbup: Alan la Cala used them too.

BENIDORM
Andalucia Guru

Postby BENIDORM » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:51 am

It's always difficult making recommendations, and having used many different transport companies over the years I've had good and bad experiences..mainly good..
However one of my sons did work for Murray Harper some time ago, and it did seem to be a well organised and good outfit...
At the moment whilst work is more difficult to find, perhaps prices and service should be better with many transport companies.?

Regards,
Gordon

Chalky
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Chalky » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:40 pm

katy wrote:Used Murray Harper too. Both are excellent but out of the two would go with Murray Harper. :thumbup: Alan la Cala used them too.
Katy, At the time you said Tucan were best. :?

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Maybe there was a "T" in the month :lolno: Not much to choose between them but MH are probably the cheapest. Also Tucan are all spanish staff so some may find it easier to deal with MH.

Chalky
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Chalky » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:28 am

We ended up using Murray Harper and I have to say that the actual removal went very well. Our possessions were packed very professionally and they arrived bang on time and, with one or two minor exceptions, undamaged. However I found Matthew Murray a nightmare to deal with and would recommend that anyone considering using them gets a statement in writing saying exactly what money he wants when and in what form.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:00 am

We just used them too. They were great even when we changed our minds a few times as to when we wanted the delivery :clap: I brought a few large plants back and they watered them all thriving.

Chalky have you moved from Spain to France?