Beware Reparalia

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
flyeogh
Resident

Beware Reparalia

Postby flyeogh » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:43 pm

Bought a house in Valdelagrana one month ago. Been tied up in Asturias and blightie so just arrived in the new house.

Discovered I had enrolled in electric installation insurance with these people (I use the term loosely :) ).

It took 30 minutes to get them to cancel the contract (joke) and they asked for my NIE and passport details several times (which they didn't get). They even had to ask for their own contract number three times.

I couldn't get through to them that as much as possible I do not deal with companies with the morals of a cockroach no matter what they offer. Their final effort was to try to sell a similar service for plumbing :lolno:

I'll be sending them an invoice for my time. If nothing else it will waste their time. :mrgreen:

Joking aside so sad for Spain.

El raton de watford

Trooperman
Resident

Re: Beware Reparalia

Postby Trooperman » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:42 pm

It might help us all if you could divulge just how you managed to get involved with such sharks.....was it an estate agent doing the dirty work?
nil illegitimum carborundum

flyeogh
Resident

Re: Beware Reparalia

Postby flyeogh » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:14 pm

Trooperman as far as I can tell it is connected with the electricity supplier. We have absolutely no reason to question our agent.

When we asked Reparalia to cancel this contract (?) they said we need you to call your supplier and ask for various details and then call us back. But they seemed to already have the information.

No idea how such scum sleep at night :(
El raton de watford