Moving to Andalucia

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
silver
Andalucia Guru

Postby silver » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:55 am

http://www.andalucia.com/casares/home.htm
http://www.andalucia.com/ronda/home.htm
These pages will give you some idea of what they are like...but what its like to live there I dont know.
Casares in not too far from the beach. pretty and there is a good river (last time I visited)with a roman bath. It is village so life would be village style.
Ronda is a Town full of lovely old buildings, cultural area.. its much colder there in the winter..very lovely place.
No muerdes la mano que te da de comer.

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Postby spanish_lad » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:02 pm

silver, i thought we wern´t allowed to post links, thats why i told him where to find them and didn´t post them myself?
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.

Midnight Rambler

Thanks to all

Postby Midnight Rambler » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:39 pm

Thanks to you all for bothering to reply to my queries, even the funny ones, if I p¤%(e#D anyone off I'm sorry but I got the response I wanted.

I'm travelling to Spain next tuesday so I'll find out more about those places I'm interested in, thanks again!

hillybilly
Andalucia Guru

Postby hillybilly » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:32 pm

spanish_lad wrote:silver, i thought we wern´t allowed to post links, thats why i told him where to find them and didn´t post them myself?
That's because they are links from this very site and so they get past the censor. The andalucia dot com bit at the beginning is the give away :wink:

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Postby spanish_lad » Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:16 am

cool, cruzcampo´s all round then? :D
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.