Moving to Spain

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
kelly26
Tourist

Postby kelly26 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:46 pm

yes sorry i did use big col to transport my items
so in answer to your post yes euromover is big col.

sorry if i gave you the wrong impression

Campo Kenny

Postby Campo Kenny » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:48 pm

My new hobby is sitting on fences, not barbed wire ones though as they'll rip me coat :wink:
Last edited by Campo Kenny on Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:49 pm

De nada :)

spanish hopes
Resident

Postby spanish hopes » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:59 pm

kelly26 wrote:yes sorry i did use big col to transport my items
so in answer to your post yes euromover is big col.

sorry if i gave you the wrong impression
So he is actually a commercial concern who doesn't pay to advertise? Silly me thought he was just a knight in shining armour.

I came into this thread because katy was being slated and hadn't even entered an opinion, now I see that the majority of posters are in the Big Col Appreciation Society, looking to give their hero massive free advertising. :roll: :roll:

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:00 pm

I think I should contact Col for commission by everyone using my name to bump up the thread, notice it was ignored until the fans came up with my name. Must admit he is a real popular guy though even people registering on the forum to say how good he is :!:

Troglodyfae
Resident

Postby Troglodyfae » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:31 pm

Why don't we all put a sock in it now this has been done to death. There are some people who like Big Col, have used his services and are very happy with the service he provided. End of.

There are also those who do not think that he should get any sort of mention here. You are entitled to your opinion and as I stated before I do not believe, since Big Col got a lot of stick here the first time, he has done the same since, I honestly do not think he would take liberties but that is because I know and like him and yes he is a very good friend of mine.

Forums can get very clique and this is just what is happening sides are forming almost like a playground spat. I accept for my part I lost my temper with Katy and words were had on both sides. Not something that I do on a regular basis. I did not set off to make this post into a battle ground and moreover there is no way that I would wish Col to get caught in the middle of this especially when he is not here to defend himself.

There are many other things I could say but I think the original poster must be pulling their hair out hoping for some information and getting this. Katy I would not pursue the commission thing in all honesty, I can understand your original objection and why you made it, just maybe sometimes could you do this in a slightly nicer way, as there are some people who were not aware of the rules of this forum, and as a seasoned poster on this forum I would have thought it might have been kinder to point this out via pm rather than riducule. This not me having another pop at you just maybe pointing out a different side of the story that you may not have seen.

Information has now been passed irrespective of whether everyone agrees, so maybe this particular topic can be put to bed.

spanish hopes
Resident

Postby spanish hopes » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:59 pm

Troglodyfae, it isn't katy who should be chastised for despoiling this thread.
I would have thought it might have been kinder to point this out via pm rather than riducule.
If you remember it was you whom brought her into the equation in this thread.

Troglodyfae
Resident

Postby Troglodyfae » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:17 pm

No Spanish Hopes she did that herself, I made one very brief reference the rest went along all on it's own. I think if that one liner coud evoke such hositlity, then clearly there are some very insecure people out there. I do not ususally take umbridge with people unless of course they attack me, which has been done in the past, on this board and by one poster only. I am sorry if this offends your sensibility but I will not be made to feel like some sort of a leper because I have an opinion that does not conform to some factions of the posters here. However that said I really do not feel that the continued conversations here between those 'factions' is going to be in any way constructive.

I admire the way you stand by Katyand do not have criticism for that but I think you either missed or ignored the essence of the post you have just answered. I think the point I was trying to make that this post is going nowhere and helping no one, more especially the original poster who posed the question.

Even a one eyed deer would have a clear idea of the messages sent within these posts. We can let it drop and the antagonism with it or it can continue. What do you think?

spanish hopes
Resident

Postby spanish hopes » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:24 pm

I would be happy for it all to be deleted, the reference to katy, the free advertising ad al, but it would be ashame that some people have joined just to support Big Col if it were to be deleted. :roll:
As far as antagonism is concerned, it matters not to me. I am the target of every troll, half wit, and lunatic fringe on the board so let them bring it on. :shock: :shock: :lol:

jennyshaw
Resident

Postby jennyshaw » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:28 pm

Oh, I've just woke up............... have I missed something, who's this Big Col then? :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

I' ll go back to sleep.
Jenny

Troglodyfae
Resident

Postby Troglodyfae » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:39 pm

would be happy for it all to be deleted, the reference to katy, the free advertising ad al, but it would be ashame that some people have joined just to support Big Col if it were to be deleted. Rolling Eyes
As far as antagonism is concerned, it matters not to me. I am the target of every troll, half wit, and lunatic fringe on the board so let them bring it on.
On at least this matter we agree, I just feel that this should die a death, I am stunned that this has provoked so much interest and again so much bad feeling. However I do not think that people have joined just to put their oar in or did I miss something? This is not a provocative question, I really might have missed something, I do work for a living and today I am at home as I am not very well, but have not been shackled to the computer as usual.
As far as antagonism is concerned, it matters not to me. I am the target of every troll, half wit, and lunatic fringe on the board so let them bring it on
One has to ask but then one wonders if this is wise, where do I fit in within that description :wink: I do have a lunatic fringe if this is of any help with this decision, and a sacked hairdresser

spanish hopes
Resident

Postby spanish hopes » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:49 pm

You have only ever responded when I have posted directly to you. The trolls and their hangers on spend all their time trying to get a response from me, in any and every thread I post in. There are a couple of senile posters who need to have a go in order to keep their single brain cell active but I honestly couldn't say if they have a fringe or not.
:lol: :lol:

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:08 pm

Troglodyfae wrote:No Spanish Hopes she did that herself, I made one very brief reference the rest went along all on it's own. I think if that one liner coud evoke such hositlity, then clearly there are some very insecure people out there. I do not ususally take umbridge with people unless of course they attack me, which has been done in the past, on this board and by one poster only. I am sorry if this offends your sensibility but I will not be made to feel like some sort of a leper because I have an opinion that does not conform to some factions of the posters here. However that said I really do not feel that the continued conversations here between those 'factions' is going to be in any way constructive.

I admire the way you stand by Katyand do not have criticism for that but I think you either missed or ignored the essence of the post you have just answered. I think the point I was trying to make that this post is going nowhere and helping no one, more especially the original poster who posed the question.

Even a one eyed deer would have a clear idea of the messages sent within these posts. We can let it drop and the antagonism with it or it can continue. What do you think?
I agree this thread should be dropped but I cannot see how I did this myself seeing as I had not posted before the rumpus started, its as if the previous posters were waiting for me to post and when I didn't my name was used anyway. Very pleased that both sides of the coin have emerged anyway, but just be honest why was I actually involved in this :?:

Troglodyfae
Resident

Postby Troglodyfae » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:08 pm

Fair Play :D I wish you goodnight as this old trout has to go to bed now, early start in the morning for work. Old trout but not old enough to retire yet....Doh!

alaninspain
Resident

Postby alaninspain » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:54 pm

To avoid all the slanging the next time someone asks for advice where I think I may help in any way, I will just send a pm. I did not use Big Col when I moved here, I used Britannia ( and unfortunately had a bad experience ) so nobody is perfect. I have no commercial contact with anyone on this forum nor do I wish to. Some people only use this forum to pick on others, sometimes for no apparent reason. Hopefully they will be removed by Admin.

Troglodyfae
Resident

Postby Troglodyfae » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:05 pm

Sorry just had to get up to see to my spotty Boy, he was woffing as usual, :?

Katy this situation gives you and I the chance to bury the hatchet, hopefully not in each others heads. I personally would prefer that this ' situation' does not continue, I am sure you are not happy with this state of affairs,I know I am not. Could we agree to difer in those situations where we clearly cannot see eye to eye?

A forum can be many things to many people and very little to others. I guess our situation depends on our combined ability to see further. I have vision how are you doing?

swerve
Resident

Postby swerve » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:26 pm

katy wrote:Swerve you obviously understand emoticons, did you not see my winking one :?:
Sorry Katie didn't c u wink or i would have come over and bought you a drink :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
It always seems imposible until its done. Nelson Mandela

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:53 pm

Troglodyfae wrote:Sorry just had to get up to see to my spotty Boy, he was woffing as usual
So, you have a young partner with acne, but I do not know this "woffing". Is it like "mobbing" that I came across for the first time in the freesheet Málaga Metro? Or "dogging"? Or something more akin to self-satisfaction, that rhymes with 'banking'...? :D
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I f@rt to disguise a cough.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:15 pm

Notice Haggislad who started the thread hasn't posted since, probably decided to stay in the UK :lol: I think we should all move on, how about a nice thread on the cost of living :shock: Dealers emoticons really softened the blows 8)

Troglodyfae
Resident

Postby Troglodyfae » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:29 pm

So, you have a young partner with acne, but I do not know this "woffing".
Nope I have a Dalmatian who was barking and the 'woofing' was a typo :lol:

However your remarks were an education :shock:
I think we should all move on, how about a nice thread on the cost of living
Somehow I don't think that is a good idea, and I think the cost of dying has already been covered.

May this thread R.I.P