PISCINALINER.COM

Looking for information or help in the field of DIY and home improvement. Post your questions, suggestions and comments here.
USINSPAIN
Resident

PISCINALINER.COM

Postby USINSPAIN » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:09 pm

Has anyone heard or had dealing with this company my pool is leaking and surrounds is showing cracks between tiles, quotation given is €5700
any thoughts on best way to go pool is 17 years old
Thank you

Trooperman
Resident

Re: PISCINALINER.COM

Postby Trooperman » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:07 pm

Get a second quote and compare?
nil illegitimum carborundum

USINSPAIN
Resident

Postby USINSPAIN » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:45 am

I will get another quote does anyone know a company that will do this type of repair

Thank You

vinuela vinny
Resident

Postby vinuela vinny » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:30 pm

We looked at this company when we had exactly the same problems as you, and based on the size of our pool and location of our house (La Puebla de Cazalla A92 km63) from their base, they quoted us €6,900. Perhaps they would have done a great job......

However, our trusted local 'pool and well' contractor (pumps, electrics, irrigation, etc, but not relining pools) suggested that we employ his recommended local builder to strip the tiles and line the pool with a waterproof concrete (c€2,000), and then his other recommended local fibreglass contractor to line everything again with two layers of fibreglass (another c€2,000). Over the past decade we had grown to trust the 'pool and well' contractor, so took the plunge (sorry about that) and are now two years into the refurbished pool, and are very satisfied, with touch wood, no leaks.....

And of course, spending money into the local economy does no harm at all, and as they used to say back in the UK, we know where our contractors live!

Hope this helps

Vincent

marios
Resident

Postby marios » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:19 am

Next door have this fitted by them so did a bit of looking around for reviews and found a lady on FB who had it fitted but had an issue with her liner, I asked her did they sort the issue out (I can't remember what it was) and she said no.To be fair though I can't find any other negative comments anywhere.

sublimar
Tourist

Postby sublimar » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:56 pm

It depends on where you live, we resort to Piscinas Code when we have any problem (they also built us the concrete pool), but they are in the area of Fuengirola