Bauhaus, Malaga

Looking for information or help in the field of DIY and home improvement. Post your questions, suggestions and comments here.
poppylou
Andalucia.com Amigo

Bauhaus, Malaga

Postby poppylou » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:05 pm

Your help, please. Whereabouts is Bauhaus in Malaga (ie. near Airport, or similar landmark, please!) and what do people who have visited think of it?

Many thanks

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Postby spanish_lad » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:24 pm

bauhaus is on the industrial estate guadalhorce in malaga.

if approaching malaga from the marbella side, go past the airport on the N340, and take the "Poligono Industrial" turnoff before malaga. (just after you go over the river).

proceed around the round about, over the bridge, and move quickly to the right, the entrance is literally at the base of the bridge.

i´ve not been there, although i have been past a number of times. from the prices in the leaflets that are in the sur, some of their own brand tools and equipment is more expensive than can be bought in eroski in fuengerola.
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.

Marina
Resident

Postby Marina » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:27 pm

Before the airport, coming from Nerja. Quite close to the airport, but can't think of a landmark, sorry. From the direction of Nerja, it's on the right, set back from the road but with a distinctive red sign, though you're quite likely to see it as you pass it! Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Good store though, certainly worth a look if you need that sort of thing.