Samsung Galaxy Mini.

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
allgram
Resident

Samsung Galaxy Mini.

Postby allgram » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:48 am

:problem: Hi, I am using the above phone (my 1st smartphone) but cannot move my photos to the Micro SD card, has anyone got the same phone and had a similar problem, I have tried on line for a solution but cannot find one,honestly.
Thank you.
allgram.

Colinm
Resident

Re: Samsung Galaxy Mini.

Postby Colinm » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:50 pm

I have the S2, and it is difficult on it. But, in case the logic is the same, try this....
select 'my files', select DCIM (which is were the images should be stored), select Camera, then with the left button select More, then select Move, now select the images to move by touching them. When you have selected the images, select where you want to put them, in this case External SD Card, then select Move Here.

With any luck yours should be much the same. :)
ádh mór ort agus sláinte.....
(Good luck and good health)!

allgram
Resident

Postby allgram » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:36 pm

Thank you very much for your helpful reply, it has worked !!
Allgram

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:38 pm

I've found the best way to move photos from my phone to the computer is with Bluetooth.

Miro
Andalucia Guru

Postby Miro » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:43 pm

I've just got my first smartphone - also the Galaxy Mini. I've taken a couple of photos on it, and it appears to me that by default they are saved on the SD card rather than the phone's internal memory. In fact, it seems that all "my files" are on the SD card. As soon as I enter "my files", the extension /sdcard is showing at the top of the list of folders.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative," Mordecai Siegal 1935-2010.