XBMC

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
Bugwap
Tourist

Re: XBMC

Postby Bugwap » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:24 pm

Morning everyone,

Firstly anyone having problems with our products are more than welcome to call us for support.

When issues cannot be resolved new boxes are sent out via FedEx.

SmartDns solutions can be used on our boxes that are connected using wireless, but will limit your ability
to receive the full range of content.

VPN passwords sometimes drop out of openvpn, which causes a connection error. This is easily rectified by checking if the password is missing & be entering it

IPTV is never going to be as seamless as the broadcast model.

A perfect trouble free IPTV platform is as unlikely as pleasing all of the people all of the time :wtf:

David Latham
Last edited by Bugwap on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bugwap
Tourist

Postby Bugwap » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:40 pm

jimmy7 wrote:I bought the Android IPTV Mx box in October from AndroidTVsolutions recommended on this thread.
It worked perfectly for about six weeks and I was more than pleased, then suddenly it got stuck on the Matricom start page and will not start up.

I have contacted AndroidTV solutions, but they are next to useless in trying to help sort out the problem. :thumbdown:
Our boxes do not use Matricom Android ROM's

If you have purchased this box from us please contact me.

David Latham - Android TV solutions

jimmy7
Tourist

Postby jimmy7 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:16 pm

David
I purchased the box from you in October and as I said before it worked fine and I was more than pleased. Pleased enough to recommend it to several friends.

On the 27th Nov I send you an e-mail saying that my Mx android box was stuck on the Matricom start page. Your reply was that it must have suffered a surge, you did not comment then that your boxes do not use Matricom.

On the 28th Nov you sent me a zip file for a fix, unfortunately when trying to open the file it took me to 'Google Drive' website where the file was stored. As I explained to you via e-mail numerous times the link took me to a locked document and I needed your permission to access to the account where the file is located.

It was only when posted on here a few days ago that you finally sent me the file via dropbox and I was able to unzip it.
I was disappointed in your lack of response because up to the point it malfunctioned you had answered all my queries by return e-mail.

USINSPAIN
Resident

Postby USINSPAIN » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:44 am

I have used android solutions on a few occasions the service is great and the guy you will deal with knows his stuff and goes out of his way to help you.

jimmy7
Tourist

Postby jimmy7 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:32 pm

Hi,
Would just like to say AndroidTVsolutions have come up trumps as they have now sent me a new Mx box, which is now working perfectly.
The service I have received in the last week from AndroidTVsolutions has been great.

Initially it seems that I received a rogue Mx box that had a different operating system which was confusing to all, and delayed the diagnosing of the problem.

I would definitely recommend AndroidTVsolutions and their set-up of the Mx box, because when it is working it is brilliant. :thumbup:

Pintxo
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Pintxo » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:44 am

Hi all you smart asres (compliment:thumbup: ...I am a techno numpty when it comes to all this garble re XBMC so I thought I would try fro some help from the wise ones.
A friend of mine downloaded XBMC straight to my laptop from 'tinternet....dont know whether this is legal/illegal/proper, he didnt tell me so I will understand if my post gets deleted. I had already paid for €150 for a box with XBMC etc and sent it back answas very unimpressed with the quality, no better than standard Filmon.
First off XBMC worked fine but as time went on, last month or so, I keep getting bad buffering on many films. Some films just play without any buffering but this problem has really limited the films I can watch.
I am reasoably good with the PC so I regularly check for virus/trojans etc, I use Ccleaner, Advanced System Care tools etc to keep the puter running well etc. My internet speed is a registerd 28 megs so it cant be my connection.
I have also done some research on the net and used XBMC maintenance to obtain a cleared cache as recommended on Youtube vids etc. Where do I go from here please?

luckyjim
Resident

Postby luckyjim » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:53 am

I have never had a problem with Android Solutions. I can watch British TV which is all I want. When we were on the old sat. system, things went wrong, particularly when it rained and we lost the lot. I don't know what more you want. David if you read this I am waiting for an email re My Player.