ZTE Blade L5 Plus

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
john the baptist
Resident

ZTE Blade L5 Plus

Postby john the baptist » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:11 pm

Hi has anyone ever had any experience of the ZTE Blade L5 Plus mobile phone. I need to get one for one of my kids and its currently on offer at media markt. They already have a tiny phone which is too old to cope with the demands of all the apps and everyone now uses whatsapp!!!

Ive never heard of ZTE and noticed this phone on offer today. Im just looking for a 5inch phone that can handle all the apps that seem to be madatory these days. Its will only be used in the house via wifi.

Does anyone have a ZTE blade phone, would you recommend it???

thanks

JB

jamesbowker
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: ZTE Blade L5 Plus

Postby jamesbowker » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:18 pm

Hi this is a fairly low end basic smartphone, it's not that it's particularly awful but it could be a little frustrating to use because of the low powered processor. I tend to buy refurbished 2 year old devices, eg you can pick up the Samsung S5 for around £130 on ebay, fully refurbished. Best of luck.

john the baptist
Resident

Re: ZTE Blade L5 Plus

Postby john the baptist » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:22 pm

thanks for the advice, slow phones are a problem, Ill keep an eye out for an offer on a samsung.