Prepaid mobile

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
littleeak
Andalucia.com Amigo

Prepaid mobile

Postby littleeak » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:25 am

I've used movistar prepago for several years but just lately I've been having problems with them.
Can anyone recommend a good company? Also, would it be possible to keep the same number?

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Re: Prepaid mobile

Postby costakid » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:22 pm

you can change to who you like. We use Vodafone which are good. You need to request your PAC code from your current supplier.

BENIDORM
Andalucia Guru

Postby BENIDORM » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:36 pm

littleeak,
We used movistar pre-pago for many years, minor problems but have also used orange and vodaphone and had minor problems,but I would suggest that probably better to stay 'with the devil you know', sometimes it's a good idea to ring them and say that you are not happy and thinking of moving, you might get some good offers 'thrown your way', a couple of years ago I 'whinged' at them and they sent me a free phone.... :thumbup:
We now have the 'full package' landline, 2 x mobiles, internet connection and free tv..60 something euros a month, I'm happy..
Regards,
Gordon.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:41 pm

Have a look at hits mobile and mas mobile. Very popular with lots of options. Hits uses vodafone mas orange.

You can move your t.phone number to your new provider. Pretty standard procedure.you just let your new company know and they do the rest

littleeak
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby littleeak » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:42 pm

Thank you for the replies.
Has anyone had any experience of yoigo?

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:37 pm

I think they are an airtime supplier so they must be buying from one of the big boys like movistar. I can’t see that they can be cheaper.