Vozplus

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
suzyq
Andalucia.com Amigo

Vozplus

Postby suzyq » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:30 am

Hello , I currently have a movistar account for internet , land line and a mobile . It works well and I usually have a download speed of 16 . The original cost was about 48 euros per month but it seems to have sneaked up to 53. Vozplus are in the process of installing fibre throughout urbanisation ( El Faro in mijas costa ). They are offering 50 download , land line and mobile for 34 euros per month. + 99 euro connection. My experience in changing utilities is not good so I have an inbuilt reluctance to avoid the misery of communicating with movistar. Any advice or experience of change to Vozplus would be appreciated . Thanks

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Re: Vozplus

Postby El Cid » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:44 am

I changed from Movistar to a WiFi company and had no problems at all and the numbers were transferred. You do need to get a cancellation reference number from them and you use that when you take your router and Movistar house phone (if you had one) back to the nearest shop.

Sid