Digital Certificate Dissapeared

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Digital Certificate Dissapeared

Postby AkoAko » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:38 am

I acquired a Digital Certificate last year and used it without problem on several websites to download personnel information , life work record , medical records , as well as amending details on the Hasienda site that cant be done through our permanent Claves . I use the Seguridad Social site regularly , used it only a couple of days ago without issue .

Last night i tried to access the Diputation Almeria website and it wouldent work , it says i must download and instal AUTOFIRMA , https://ov.dipalme.org/ciudadano?idEnti ... kIdioma=ES which i did and that worked , i was able to download all my personal details such as vehicles registered over the last few years however today i tried to access http://www.seg-social.es/Internet_6/Mas ... /index.htm as i have done many times before and i cant , in the past it has brought up my Digital Certificate and i clicked on it and i was in , now its telling me i need one . Has the Autofirma over written or deleted the Digital Certificate .

I installed the Digital Certificate again and it successfully installed but still wont work .

The other thing that puzzles me is that the AutoFirma CERTIFICATE has my name etc on it so it has to have taken that information from somewhere , i did think it strange that anyone could just click the AutoFirma link and be given something to access personal information when it was an involved process of acquiring the Digital Certificate online , i had to go to the Town Hall with a number i was given in the online application and show my passport and NIE in order to download it .

Any assistance would be very much appreciated .

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Re: Digital Certificate Dissapeared

Postby Enrique » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:45 pm

Hi AkoAko,
Might be worth clearing the Cookies and Browser Cache , reboot and have another go with Digital Signature........... :idea:
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:17 pm

Thanks Enrique i did try that first then i installed the Digital Certificate on another laptop , loaded the website also with Chrome and the digital Certificate came up , clicked OK and i was logged on again , logged off , cleared everything on Chrome , cookies , catch etc and booted again to try , nope , came up
Acceso no autorizado

Para acceder a esta página se requiere un certificado aceptado por la Seguridad Socia

Firefox also
Acceso no autorizado

Para acceder a esta página se requiere un certificado aceptado por la Seguridad Socia

IE brings the DC up , click OK and i get page cant be found .

Starting to drive me crazy as i keep getting different results with different browsers and i can find the dc on all of them . Im wondering if the first time i tried to acess the Diputation Almeria when it wouldent find the DC it was due to the same error as im getting now but when i read i had to download Autofirma for the DC to work i buggered something up and it took over the settings for the DC as it was a diferent look to the small popup that had to be clicked OK although it did open with the AUTOFIRMA . I dont understand why Autofirma should have been needed for the DC to work .

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:06 pm

Hi AkoAko.
Had a play and it looks like it does screw up the Digital Certificate............ :oops:

Now I'm in the same boat as you............. :wtf:

:evil:

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:32 pm

O-Err , sorry , i will keep messing about with it and you can be sure if i do get to sort it out then you will be the next to know Enrique .

Well it is clear that Autofirma is needed before we can use the DC on the Diputation Almeria site , still no idea why when the DC works on all the other sites without issue .
Attachments
ScreenHunter_399 Jan. 20 19.34.jpg

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:45 pm

Hi,
For me it just removed Digital Signature ..........have imported them again and all is well.......... :D

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:51 pm

I did that and hoped to tell you it worked but for me still same issues ,made no difference , will persevere .

DC showing active on all the browsers and the address barwhen you hover over the padlock , problem seems to be that the websites are just not finding it although a couple of websites bring up the list of Certificates ( only the one applicable shows ) to select and click OK , after that same problem .

Once i get the error page ( screenshot ) i hover over the padlock in address bar and it says CERTIFICATE VALID .

It shows the path as passing through BIT DEFENDER so i turned it off , still shows passing through BIT DEFENDER but still wont work .
Attachments
ScreenHunter_400 Jan. 20 20.12.jpg

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:52 pm

Hi AkoAko,

As there has been a lot of "progress" in current Browsers the Spanish government sites may still be lagging behind, seen this in the Past.

Might be worth trying an earlier version of your Browser.........Example Firefox 56.0.2

Guessing you're using 64bit systems...........

https://filehippo.com/download_firefox_64/79041/

OR

Palemoon a sort of Firefox look a like......if you don't want to remove your current ones...........Install and Import your Certificates and you should be good to go.

To just access a Government site you only need a Digital Certificate, but I see on "your" site if you need to sign then you need that add on

"ATTENTION !: To access and sign with digital certificate, you must download and install on your computer the application of the Junta de Andalucía AUTOFIRMA."

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:11 am

Good morning AkoAko,

Came across this ..................

"There are different types of digital certificates and different Certification Authorities. The following links allow you to access information on the certificates issued by the Social Security and other Certification Authorities, which are accepted for accessing the available procedures."

See

http://www.seg-social.es/Internet_6/Sed ... /index.htm

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:25 am

Good suggestion but didn't work unfortunately . Used another laptop uninstalled Chrome , Firefox and installed the version you suggested and the DC . Looks like the reason that Andlucia site needs a AUTOFIRMA where others dont is due to the fact it allows the transition of forms the user completes through a PDF file , the other sites done , they are all menu driven requests or operations , also i think why it required Java , the others dont .

With IE i do get the DC show and as its the only one somehow the system must recognizes and finds it to know its the correct one for the website however now im not getting NO DC page , im getting PAGE CANT BE DISPLAYED , MAKE SURE THE WEB ADDRESS IS CORRECT , it is .

So now i have uninstalled and re installed Chrome , Firefox , the Autofirma .

Any more suggestions , willing to try anything now if only to get the back access to the sites i use regularly , the Andlucia site i will do without .

My Permanent Clave still works LOL

You posted while i was typing Enrique , i read your link but i have had the DC for months and use it regularly on the sited i cant acess now so i must have had the correct one .

UPDATE , your not going to believe this Enrique , i installed the AutoFirma again , still doesn't work on the Andlucia site but its attached itself to EVERY file on my Laptop , whenever i try to open any file , music , videos , Spread sheets , they all start the Andlucia site rather than open the file so will have to remove it again .

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:07 pm

Hi AkoAko,
When you uninstall best to use an uninstall program like Revouninstaller

https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_un ... nload.html

Its surprising how much is left behind after the program's uninstaller has run.

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:05 pm

I used Orbit uninstaller but downloaded the one you sent link to but nothings changed . I did find this again https://www.sede.fnmt.gob.es/en/pregunt ... _count%3D1 1 remember using it to automatically install the DC when i first had and been working for months so thought i would try again with th automatic install and still no luck , couldent use the manual install as it said the format of the link was wrong format .

Silly question i know but i am going to get a DC for myself as the one we have is for the wife . Im sure i applied online but icant remember where i applied through . I dont think it was Hasienda , possibly SEPE as the wife was working so was useful , is the DC universal for all government websites or just the ones it was provided from , im sure i used it for more than one , downloaded medical records from the website we use for doctors appointments using NIE but last week i used the DC and got other information . Just before everything went *beep* up i accesses the Andlucia site and downloaded past records of vehicles registered in the wifes name so i think a DC can be used from more than one website unless it gives access to some sites if acquired from one place and access to some others if acquired from another .

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Postby chrissiehope » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:13 am

Probably a silly question, but, has the DC expired ?
Alexandr for President (Squire for PM !)

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read (Groucho Marx)

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:29 am

Hi chrissiehope,
First line of OP's Post................

"I acquired a Digital Certificate last year and used it without problem on several websites to download personnel information"

Should have a 4 year life................

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:30 am

chrissiehope wrote:Probably a silly question, but, has the DC expired ?
Not a silly question , Chrissie its valid for 4 years and expires June 5th 2021 , i even checked myself to make sure when i read your post .

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:00 am

Think i might have found the problem , the DC now has a .ctr EXT but cant see how it can be changed to the correct one . Also i know it sounds silly but i cant remember if i Import it to IE or Firefox or i Export it . The DC is in the OTHER tab but it looks like it should be in the PERSONEL tab .

When i try to Import or Export with the wizard i get as far as browse and the file is shown on the laptop with .ctr EXT , when i change Browse search to it to PFX / p12 it disappears on the list so now i think i need to find the file with PFX / p12 EXT and either inport or Export it to IE or Firefox browser .

Screenshots after i select Browse , 1st shows DC with .ctr EXT , 2nd was taken seconds later and all i did was change the EXT .
Attachments
ScreenHunter_425 Jan. 22 10.56.jpg
ScreenHunter_424 Jan. 22 10.56.jpg
POSSIBLY EXT INCORRECT.jpg

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:59 pm

Hi AloAko,
I think you're trying to confuse us as well............ :crazy:

My Tip for today..........
When you Export a Certificate........ save it as EXAMPLE...........Depending on Browser
AkoAko_Firefox_signature

OR

AkoAko_IE_signature

So you can easily Import it/them at a later date.

For Firefox Certificates need to go in "Your Certificates"

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:07 pm

Head is spinning now Enrique . Just received the new DC but before i do anything with it this time im going to find out if i IMPORT it or Export it and make a back up that will have the correct extension PFX / p12 . I did make copies of the one for my wife and saved it to the desktop but the EXT is wrong somehow so it dont work .

Cant find the original on the laptop , even tried typing PFX / p12 into Windows search , none show up so im assuming there is no longer a file on it with that extension , for some reason i think the extension got changed when i downloaded and installed the Autofirma because it worked perfectly well many times previous to that , in fact it actually worked the the first time only minutes after installing Autofirma , i downloaded a PDF file from the website , it was only when i tried to access the website i use regularly that the problem came to light , after that even the Andlucia website wouldent accept it .

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:33 pm

Hi AkoAko,
In file explorer..........click on Local Disk (C:)
in the search bar type *.cer

The above gives me all my IE11 Type: Security Certificate locations

when that completes

in the search bar type *.p12

The above gives me all my Firefox Type: Personal Information Exchange

Do you get anything returned ?

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:28 pm

Nope , neither showed but i can make it show when i try to access the website and viewing details shows it has a key included ( see screenshot ) but only takes me to the next page ( see screenshot ) .

I get same when i use Internet Explorer > internet options > content > certificates > view , its there and even in the correct tab where t should be ( personal ) . Tried to install it several times and each time it says Successful but still takes me to PAGE CANT BE DISPLAYED .
Attachments
SOLAR IE 6.jpg
SOLAR IE a1.jpg