Bb4spain & iplayer

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
ashtondav
Resident

Bb4spain & iplayer

Postby ashtondav » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:40 am

I use bb4spain for internet access and part of the package is a uk ip address which can be activated when required.

On previous visits activating the uk ip address has allowed me to watch iplayer however now I am blocked! ITV seems to work ok, though. Does anyone else have bb4spain and hav a work around? I am using a white now tv box and an LG TV. The router supplied by bb4spain is a TP-Link.

Torrox_campo
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: Bb4spain & iplayer

Postby Torrox_campo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:39 am

I am with them too and the situation is the same ie. Itv and all4 work fine but not iPlayer. Queried them and they said it's working fine from their end or I can always buy their TV services including one off box or monthly pay uk tv. It is obviously the BBC has blacklisted their UK ip address. What attracted me about bb4s was this change to UK ip address and the suspension of service while I am in the uk and we are in the campo. I am thinking about changing to different service provider.

Stevemul
Resident

Re: Bb4spain & iplayer

Postby Stevemul » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:15 pm

I fell out with BB4S a few months ago. Fibre optic became available in Nerja so I asked BB4S if I could keep their iptv on subscription (€15 per month) if I changed to Axartel fibre optic internet. They refused so I ditched them completely. I established that their premium iptv inc Sky is illegal so I’m not surprised they are having problems.