NO LONGER REQUIRED: SIMYO referral

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
Espana101
Andalucia.com Amigo

NO LONGER REQUIRED: SIMYO referral

Postby Espana101 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:31 pm

I now have the referral that I was looking for, but will leave the post in case the info in it is of any use to anyone else.

____

I want to get a SIMYO sim card and at the moment they have a helpful referral offer. If someone with an active SIMYO number that meets the conditions below refers me, we will each get a €5 or 10 bonus and 3Gb of data.

The conditons are that "The line from which you send the invitation must be in use. If it is a new line, you must have made the first activation call. If it is a prepaid line, make sure that no more than 6 months have passed since your last recharge. Your lines must also be up to date with payment." There is a limit of 15 referrals per customer per year and 3 per month.

All I need is the number of the person referring me, which I then insert into my order. We both get the bonus once I have signed up.

Thanks in advance !
Last edited by Espana101 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

fincalospinos
Resident

Re: Wanted: SIMYO referral from existing SIMYO customer

Postby fincalospinos » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:42 am

Sounds like a Nigerian scam. Give me your phone number. Next thing will be, give me your bank details to send the 5 Euros !!!
Hardworking resident !!

Espana101
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Espana101 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:21 am

Whilst I can't disagree with the sentiment of your post ( :P ) it is in fact a genuine offer and it is SIMYO that gives you the €5, not me !! https://www.simyo.es/recomendados.html

Mrs Peel
Tourist

Postby Mrs Peel » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:03 am

Yes, it is genuine. I have done this several times for friends and you can use the balance towards the purchase of a smartphone or use it to pay your monthly bill. I have sent you a PM with my telephone number.

Espana101
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Espana101 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:20 am

Many thanks ! :)