ink jet cartridges

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
Lorraine - Mijas
Resident

Postby Lorraine - Mijas » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:55 pm

Silver, I was on holiday surrounded by thousands of other people on holiday, I didn't affect me, this isn't being tough , it was me being HONEST!!
Lorraine

silver
Andalucia Guru

Postby silver » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:34 pm

it was me being HONEST!!
Lorraine - Mijas Be HONEST with yourself..You don´t like Spain or the Spanish..so why on earth do you live here.
No muerdes la mano que te da de comer.

Bongtrees
Andalucia Guru

Postby Bongtrees » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:47 pm

silver wrote:
it was me being HONEST!!
Lorraine - Mijas Be HONEST with yourself..You don´t like Spain or the Spanish..so why on earth do you live here.
Hmmmm Silver go and lie down and leave the woman alone.

It is totally irrelevant as to her likes or dislike of Spain and Spanish, not everyone is able to chose where they live.

My wife for one would like us to live elsewhere but our circumstances dictate that we live here.

Mike

Lorraine - Mijas
Resident

Postby Lorraine - Mijas » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:57 pm

Thank you Bongtree's
You hit the nail on the head RE your wife, I don't dislike Spain or Spanish people, just nasty ones from any Country.
Sorry Bongtree's for spoiling your thread, shall not post on this subject again.
Lorraine

jenna m
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby jenna m » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:02 pm

I will be trying to buy cartridges ,via the internet ,for my Lexmark printer because as other posters have said extortionate prices in my neck of the woods!
Lorraine - I bought something on e-bay lately (a small cheapie MP3 player) - for 20euro so I felt safe enough using paypal . It worked out alright and will probably be trying it again. Good luck with it.

silver
Andalucia Guru

Postby silver » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:16 pm

Bongtrees, fortunate people do choose where they live, but why choose somewhere you don't like????
I don't dislike Spain or Spanish people, just nasty ones from any Country.
sounds very contradictory to your usual posts.
Some people fill their hearts with so much junk there is no room left for the good.
No muerdes la mano que te da de comer.

spanish hopes

Postby spanish hopes » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:39 pm

The reason some people do dislike their fellow man is because some of their fellow men try to tell them what they should or should not like. They set themselves up as experts on everything and join forums spreading their expertise throughout every thread.
What I like most about being a member of the human race is the diversity of likes and dislikes amongst people, I enjoy helpful people giving me the advantage of their experience without suggesting that what they advise is the only way forward. I like people who disagree with me when I am wrong but who are articulate enough to express their reasons without being abusive.
I enjoy fools who set themselves up just to be knocked down.
This forum must be a good reflection of humanity because I find everything I like and dislike here, that is except for a good pint of Boddingtons of course.

Bongtrees
Andalucia Guru

Postby Bongtrees » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:37 pm

silver wrote:Bongtrees, fortunate people do choose where they live, but why choose somewhere you don't like????
I don't dislike Spain or Spanish people, just nasty ones from any Country.
sounds very contradictory to your usual posts.
Some people fill their hearts with so much junk there is no room left for the good.
Silver, pay attention at the back there.......................and stop fiddling with your quotes!

It was Lorraine wot said it not me!

Mike

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:41 am

I've seen HP colour lazer jets for around 300 euros. Does anyone know if they are any good? Or if it is possible to get a decent L J (a4) for this kind of money?

poshtotti
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby poshtotti » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:31 pm

You'll be lucky to find a new decent mono laser printer for that price! -

Quality colour lasers are expensive & HP consumables are extortionate! - I used to sell them. HP have 3 colours & black, at approx €150 per colour cartridge it's not cheap (depending on your use).

My advice is to look at the printer price THEN look at consumable prices too! - Sometimes it's cheaper to buy a new printer than replace the cartridges/toner.