Car Hire - Full/Full -vs - Full/Empty????

Information and questions about driving in Andalucia, buying or importing cars and motorbikes plus legal issues surrounding taxes and licenses.
princesspentium
Andalucia.com Amigo

Car Hire - Full/Full -vs - Full/Empty????

Postby princesspentium » Sat May 24, 2008 7:46 pm

Whats happening with car hire from Malaga at the moment? Want to hire a car for our 2 week holiday in August. Hiring from Malaga - usually book online about now and use Carjet. Getting fed up with the 'bring the car back empty' rule as there is no refund for unused fuel and with the price it is thats a sin! Anyone recommend a good car hire firm that still does full/empty?

Ruthie xxx

El Cercardo
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby El Cercardo » Sat May 24, 2008 8:55 pm

I think you will find that all companies are now operating a full/empty policy (I think you meant to say full/full in your question)...they have all jumped on the "lets rip folk off" band wagon.

Laslomas
Resident

Postby Laslomas » Sun May 25, 2008 8:50 am

Check out www.hellehollis.com
They state on their website that you hire the car with a full tank and they will refund full tank, three-quarters full, half tank or quarter tank on return - dependant upon what you come back with. Sounds good to me!
Plus their prices are really good and you can join one of their clubs and get up to 15% off.