Car detailing (mopping)

Information and questions about driving in Andalucia, buying or importing cars and motorbikes plus legal issues surrounding taxes and licenses.
burrotaxi
Andalucia.com Amigo

Car detailing (mopping)

Postby burrotaxi » Thu May 29, 2008 2:18 pm

Our Beetle has been exposed to the Sun and Spanish car parks for 5 years now and the paint has suffered from severe fading in places plus some minor scratches/scuffs. What I really need is for the paintwork to be professionally cut back and buffed up. I know this will work because a minor repair was done recently and there appears to be sufficient depth of paint to bring it back to as new condition. Just wondered if anyone knows of anyone who can do this in Malaga, Mijas, Fuengirola or Marbella and has used them and can provide a rough estimate.

Thanks
BurroTaxi

malagaman2005
Resident

Postby malagaman2005 » Thu May 29, 2008 8:28 pm

Funnily enough only this afternoon I picked up a flyer from a local cafe (english run with mainly english clientle) regarding a new car cleaning service I quote ' Professional husband/wife car valeting team, full valet-machine polish-faded paintwork machine polish- autoglym products used, collect and drop off within Coin area or valeted on site'
I'm not recommending them as I haven't used them but so as not to break any advertising rule, P.M me for the phone numbers if you want, no skin off my nose if you don't :)
" If at first you don't succeed then skydiving is not for you"