god i hate cops!!!!!!!!!ONE!!!1!!!

Information and questions about driving in Andalucia, buying or importing cars and motorbikes plus legal issues surrounding taxes and licenses.
smash
Andalucia.com Amigo

god i hate cops!!!!!!!!!ONE!!!1!!!

Postby smash » Fri May 15, 2009 11:32 pm

truly id kill them if i could kill all of them at once. ok in the last 5 months ive been pulled over probably about 20 times. and every time they wasted about 40 minutes and just as im thinking i theres a way to smash their teeth nazi style they tell me "ok carry on". but apart from that everything was fine. and about 6 months ago i put halogen lights on the bottom of the bumper of my omega cause someone broke the original once and it was far cheaper to get these rather than the original once. so i got pulled over again today. and cops were acting as something was stuck up their rectums. and they were just looking for a reasons to give me a holy ticket:
cop:"you have to exchange your licence"
me:"i went to malaga and asked and they told me that i dont have to since the uk is in the european union"
cop:"oh if they really told you so than its ok"
a minute later
cop:"those are illegal?"
me:"those?"
cop:"i dont know whats their name. the lights that look like leds."
me:"i passed the itv with those"
cop:"well you need a certificate"
me:"the car has passed itv with those and they were fine with them"
cop:"well i have to give you a ticked"
boom 150€. drive safe!
oh do i really need to pay that since the car is not officially mine(my dads) but i was driving? im not gonna sell that car plus no one is gonna buy it anyways so....

scotty
Resident

Re: god i hate cops!!!!!!!!!ONE!!!1!!!

Postby scotty » Sat May 16, 2009 8:25 am

If you have been pulled over 20 (ish) times then you are drawing attention to yourself or you are a spotty youth wearing a base ball cap bacwwards with lots of gold chains around your neck 8) .So which is it ? Secondly for you to ask if you have to pay the fine because it was not your car points towards another problem............... You are stupid. You got the fine. You were driving the car so cop on and grow up. Also you comments about killing cops and removing teeth nazi style possibly indicate why you are being stopped.

frank
Andalucia Guru

Postby frank » Sat May 16, 2009 8:46 am

I bet the cop's eyes light up like halogen lights when they see you coming, you probably make their day! :lol:
Regards, Frank

No soy residente, simplemente un turista, ¿qué sé yo?

smash
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby smash » Sat May 16, 2009 11:56 am

scotty wrote:If you have been pulled over 20 (ish) times then you are drawing attention to yourself or you are a spotty youth wearing a base ball cap bacwwards with lots of gold chains around your neck 8) .So which is it ? Secondly for you to ask if you have to pay the fine because it was not your car points towards another problem............... You are stupid. You got the fine. You were driving the car so cop on and grow up. Also you comments about killing cops and removing teeth nazi style possibly indicate why you are being stopped.
excuse me??????? nope i dont wear any of that *beep*. i wear slightly big shirts but thats just cause i cant stand heat and that saves me quite a bit. and anything other than the steering wheel(vauxhall-enough said) is fine. well and a gps thats constantly on but again i dont see anything wrong with that. i have a ticket from last year which i still havent paid. and im most probably not gonna pay that one either cause im not gonna sell that car-maybe sell the parts if i wanna get rid of it. other than that no one is gonna buy it. as for beating cops up-seen it happen in front of me a twice-both times they deserved it...

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Sat May 16, 2009 12:15 pm

What a nice change to have a post from a sophisticated and genteel young man. Really makes one proud to be British!
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I f@rt to disguise a cough.

scotty
Resident

Postby scotty » Sat May 16, 2009 3:07 pm

[quote="smash
i have a ticket from last year which i still havent paid. and im most probably not gonna pay that one either cause im not gonna sell that car-maybe sell the parts if i wanna get rid of it. other than that no one is gonna buy it. as for beating cops up-seen it happen in front of me a twice-both times they deserved it...[/quote]

Case proven your honour ! 8) 8) 8)

princess peach
Andalucia Guru

Postby princess peach » Sat May 16, 2009 3:24 pm

To be fair,my hubby regularly gets pulled by the cops,even in the dark :shock:
He looks completely dodgy,skin head,rough looking..and he knows exactly why he gets pulled over..because he looks dodgy,plus the vehicle we have doesnt help. :lol:
When the cops realise he only ever has ciggies on him,and is perfectly legal with everything he carries(paperwork etc)they are very polite to him,he has never ever been fined.
I would say its probably your attitude that got you the fine. :?

Nimrod
Resident

Postby Nimrod » Sat May 16, 2009 3:55 pm

UK cops have an Attitude Test,you have to score 95%,a bit of humourous banter gets 5% knocked off.
Guess what gets knocked off for banter on the Spanish test?

julian
Andalucia Guru

Postby julian » Sat May 16, 2009 5:27 pm

the fine you have is for you, not for the car, so whether you sell it or not will make no difference.

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Postby spanish_lad » Sun May 17, 2009 11:06 am

peachy, you know you are legally only allowed 4 cartons / month .. if you are talking about the border police ? ;)

julian, another point to consider, which i feel the op should be made aware of - any traffic based fines will after one year of non payment turn into an embargo, if this is still not honoured, they will take you to court ;)

to the op. wether or not the car passed the itv is irrelevant, if the modifications that you have fitted require a certificate (bigger wheels, bodykit etc etc) and said certificate can not be produced when required, they are well within their rights to fine you.
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.

princess peach
Andalucia Guru

Postby princess peach » Sun May 17, 2009 3:11 pm

peachy, you know you are legally only allowed 4 cartons / month .. if you are talking about the border police ?
yes,i know that... :lol: tho we get thru with much more(and we dont hide it)
Im talking about hubby getting stopped in road blocks and just randomly pulled by the guardia. :wink: