Quad for scooter swop?

Information and questions about driving in Andalucia, buying or importing cars and motorbikes plus legal issues surrounding taxes and licenses.
detourer
Resident

Quad for scooter swop?

Postby detourer » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:51 pm

I have a Kawasaki 750i Brute Force 4x4 Quad that has not turned a wheel for two years and in fact was little used before that……..impulse purchase :? .

Immaculate condition and meticulously serviced with new tyres plus two additional sets, tow hitch, front and rear racks etc. This quad is not one of those boy-racer things, rather a serious working off and on-road machine.

I am now thinking one of those larger scooter things would more suit my present lifestyle, something like a Suzuki Burgman, Honda Silverwing or whatever [but NOT anything Chinese]. 400cc min but 650cc preferred.

Possible swap anyone?

Go to the grave in an attractive and well preserved body? Rather skid in sideways, women on each arm, champagne and credit card in each hand, body thoroughly used, abused, totally worn out and screaming …."WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE"

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Re: Quad for scooter swop?

Postby peteroldracer » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:11 am

I think my computer needs fixing - I would swear I clicked on A.com forum, but seem to have got onto eBay or segundomano or something! :think:
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I f@rt to disguise a cough.

malagaman2005
Resident

Postby malagaman2005 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:26 am

" If at first you don't succeed then skydiving is not for you"

chadbukl
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby chadbukl » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:38 pm

I am looking for a road legal farm quad. I want to pull a trailer and a brush cutter.
Could any one recommend garages/suppliers
thanks

jemalis
Tourist

Re: Farm Quad bike seller recommendations please

Postby jemalis » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:27 am

I am looking for a farm quad (but road legal). I would also be interested in buying trailer/cutter/plough attachments for it. Needs to be 4x4 and robust. Does anyone have thoughts on who I could contact to help me please? Or do you know anyone going back to the UK who would like to sell off their farm equipment? Thank you