Traffic fine

Information and questions about driving in Andalucia, buying or importing cars and motorbikes plus legal issues surrounding taxes and licenses.
baroness
Andalucia.com Amigo

Traffic fine

Postby baroness » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:50 pm

Hi, I have received an email from multas¨dvuelta.es informing me that I have a fine from Granada. But there is no ticket number, just my name, NIE and Matricula. I have tried to pay online, using a link from this forum even though I do not know what I have done, but I can not without the ticket number. How do I get a copy of the original traffic offence ticket. Many thanks, jeff

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Re: Traffic fine

Postby costakid » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:22 am

go onto the DGT website.

baroness
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby baroness » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:59 am

Thank you Costa kid, but unless I am blinds, thick or both, I can not find anything that helps without the ticket number of the offence. I live in the campo with a S/N address. I have received no ticket/fine notification, only an email without details. So I am stuck, help is needed, jeff

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:40 pm

Are you sure its a legit email and not a scam

baroness
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby baroness » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:55 pm

Yes, with the help on Linea Directa I have established that it is a Granada Parking fine, I now have the ticket number but am no nearer to paying it. Granada's website appears to need a password which I do not have, but I have found the online ticket but can get no further. jeff

baroness
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby baroness » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:12 pm

https://granada.org/inet/cartasdepago.n ... E-FUGZE6CO

This is the link that I have been given, if anybody out there knows how to get from this link to a payment page I would be grateful.

The ticket number is 1365402015 many thanks, jeff

PS> I now see that the link reads duplicate and cancelled. I wonder if the original has been cancelled also.

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:06 pm

Hi baroness, you might want to delete that ticket number, a smart hacker could trace it back to your bank account, just a thought.

baroness
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby baroness » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:16 pm

Thanks for that, but as I still have been unable to pay there is no bank account or card to hack into. Just spent 2 hours with a gestoria how also could not find out how to pay without the original ticket, jeff

Gasman
Resident

Postby Gasman » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:25 pm

Surely the best thing to do is to go into the Traffico office and ask for help!!

baroness
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby baroness » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:45 pm

I have tried the local station (Valor), with a Spanish person, they just suggested some of the things we have tried already. The main problem is still that I did not receive the original ticket. I have now had 3 emails from companies who got my details from the bolitin, but they just say "take the ticket to a bank or post office and pay". I do not have a ticket, just lots of people telling me I have.
PS the original ticket was held for delivery by the post office, kept for seven days and then returned undelivered. The do not deliver to my S/N address, only to my Apatado box.