Dog Training Classes?

Are you looking for information or help related to pets in Andalucia. Post your questions and advice about domestic pets, veterinary services, legal issues.
geegee
Resident

Re: Dog Training Classes?

Postby geegee » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:13 am

Hi ChrisA, did you make it over here? My perro de agua is now fully into teenage mode (and possibly just coming on her first heat, she seems very pre-menstual anyway!) so I need help fast!!!

Regards,
gee gee

ChrisA
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby ChrisA » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:51 am

Gee Gee and Pink Lady as you know I am now in Spain and ready to start training. If anyone else interested in dog training PM me.

Gee Gee will call you today to arrange a time a.s.a.p.

Chris

frog
Resident

Postby frog » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:44 am

boat for sale 6500 euros
jayne countys most famous song,google it

Mystic Merlin
Tourist

Postby Mystic Merlin » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:39 pm

I know this an old thread and I don't know if anyone is still looking for dog training classes, but if you are, I can thoroughly recommend at the highest possible level ,a lady called Wendy who runs excellent Obedience, Agility & Fly Ball classes at:

Centro Veterinario, Velez Malaga,
Beginners Obedience, every Sunday at 10am,
Agility, every Monday, 10am
Advanced Obedience, every Tuesday 10am,

Nerja, Beginners Obedience every Saturday, El Varadero, Playa Playazo, Nerja, 10am.

Her name is Wendy and she is fully qualified, plus, she is a fully qualified Dog Groomer and Canine Nutritionist.

Wendy runs The Grooming Table & The Dog Academy and you can see her giving fund raising demonstrations at the annual Costa Animal Society and Axarquia Animal Rescue Shows in Nerja & Riogordo in Malaga as well as other charitable venues. She is a lovely lady & very professional.

Telephone 622 257 817, [email protected] www.dogacademy.es

Posted to help other dog lovers by a very happy past client and (Now) proud owner of two very obedient German Shepherd dogs, All thanks to Wendy !!! :thumbup:
As they used to be two very badly behaved delinquent yobs !!!! :thumbdown: )