House and Animal Sit in Andalucian Farmhouse in Almeria

Are you looking for information or help related to pets in Andalucia. Post your questions and advice about domestic pets, veterinary services, legal issues.
fuentearriba
Tourist

House and Animal Sit in Andalucian Farmhouse in Almeria

Postby fuentearriba » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:36 am

Looking for an animal lover that would be interested in free accommodation in the charming village of Lubrin, 45 minutes inland from Mojacar in exchange for looking after 2 dogs and a cat for the whole of March 2009.

We live in a wonderfull converted cortijo in a secluded location but within easy walking distance of the village which has all the ammenities to include Restaurants, Tapas Bars, Supermarkets, Banks, etc etc

There is central heating and a log burning stove, Telephone, Freeview Satellite TV and Wi-Fi Broadband.

Please goto http://www.fuente-arriba.com and click on Responsibletravel and Villarenters logos for independant reviews of the accommodation and surrounding area.

Look forward to hearing from you.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Re: House and Animal Sit in Andalucian Farmhouse in Almeria

Postby katy » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:15 am

Did you not find anyone the last time you asked? you must have had lots of offers!

geegee
Resident

Postby geegee » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Wouldn't most experienced house sitters/pet carers (i.e. those you can trust rather than some numpty just looking for a free holiday who might trash the place) expect a fee, not just free accommodation???

I do know of a responsible person who is extremely experienced with animals who may be interested, but as she has already paid her rent in advance on her own accommodation, it would not be worth her while unless there was a fee on offer...

Drop me a pm if interested.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:55 pm

Probably just a way of advertising the property for rent :roll:

Jean Coddington
Tourist

Postby Jean Coddington » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:00 pm

Hi there, I think I've answered your advertisement on here before and also on mind my house. I am very interested in this and I do understand you having reservations as you are trusting a lot.If you look me up on mind my house you can see my details and you will see we are serious. We would look after your house if it was our own and your animals would be well cared for. Please email me if you wish to discuss. Jean and Michael.( early retired fit professionals)