dumped pets

Are you looking for information or help related to pets in Andalucia. Post your questions and advice about domestic pets, veterinary services, legal issues.
doglady
Tourist

dumped pets

Postby doglady » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:58 am

Good morning I would like to see if there is anyone out there that could give a home to the many abandondedogs cats and kittens I have,I run a rescue in baza and we have so many looking for anew mum an dad,of all my dogs I only have 2 spanish dogs the rest are english owned,I have small medium and large dogs all are great with children and other dogs all they need is a new mum,if you come to live here an get a pet please passport them in case you have to go back to england,saying that I have 2 with passports that when the people went back they came back to collect them. Thank you for listening to my moans sorry for being a pest. :D

BENIDORM
Andalucia Guru

Re: dumped pets

Postby BENIDORM » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:28 am

Doglady,
Good luck with your worthy efforts, there is a lot of 'competition' out there , lots of good people trying to re-house pets...but regretably more pets than homes to go to..

Still I wish you every success...

Regards,
Gordon

Jool
Andalucia Guru

Postby Jool » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:09 am

Do you have a website where we can see photos of the dogs...?

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:46 am

Sorry for hijacking this thread but if anybody is looking for a dog in the Rincon de la Victoria area then we have plenty, all ages and sizes.
Cheers
Gerry
http://www.apariv.org
Gerry Harris

BENIDORM
Andalucia Guru

Postby BENIDORM » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:52 am

Doglady,
First , how rude of me not to say Welcome to the wonderful world of the A Com forum, where most of the members are decent , helpful and genuine people, :lol: I hope that you visit often and add your own topics...

What a good idea Jool, it would certainly help if you could add a website, or at least put some photographs on the forum..

Regards,
Gordon..

doglady
Tourist

Postby doglady » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:01 pm

Thank you for the welcome,yes i have a website its called petsinneednow.com there are a small collection of them on there and more will be added. :D

Scot
Resident

Postby Scot » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:27 pm

We have to rehome two of our dogs and have just brought them back to the UK with us yesterday. Not looking forward to Saturday when I have to give my setter over for his new owners to collect :cry: It's not that difficult to see your bank account diminishing and no money coming in to top it up, so a bit of forward planning goes a long way. We don't just waken up one day and notice a there's no money left in the account :( I wish you well in rehoming your animals as I know it's really difficult at the moment.

patchdog
Resident

Postby patchdog » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:41 pm

there are lots of dogs in the Lucena, Iznajar and Rute area to be rehomed.

doglady
Tourist

Postby doglady » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Sorry to bother you all again,but we have just had another dog brought to us by english that have had to return to england,thay took 4dogs and their bird but left him,he is neutered inoculated and micro chipped he is german shepherd cross a big softy looks like a wolf,if anyone knows of a home for him please contact me,thanks.

Campo Gill
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Campo Gill » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:26 am

love kiko but my OH wont let me get another dog!!! does he like cats??

doglady
Tourist

Postby doglady » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:23 am

Good morning,we have 21 cats kittens and he doesnt seem to bother them,he loves children and seems fine with sheep an horses. :D