Mans best friend abandoned

Are you looking for information or help related to pets in Andalucia. Post your questions and advice about domestic pets, veterinary services, legal issues.

would you buy a dog from a pet shop?

yes
8%
no
92%

Total votes: 25

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:49 pm

I have two rescue dogs and I think they have been some of the best dogs I have had. They are faithful, mix well with the cats and give me hours of pleasure. If people really find it neccessary to have a pedigree there are many in all the animal shelters here.

My friend adopted a dog the size of a small donkey, so big and ugly that he had been in Triple A for more than a year, when we collected him the Spanish man who works there was in tears watching him go. It has a great temprament but has been so ill-treated it cowers when anyone raises their voice.

They say the Malaga dog pound has the worse conditions and some volunteers are working to improve this and get some of the dogs adopted. PLEASE don't buy from a pet shop.

jardinero
Tourist

Postby jardinero » Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:07 pm

No you didn't jan.
I was referring to some of the other Andaluci message boards which get a bit unruly.

Regards
jardinero

cjbulow
Tourist

Postby cjbulow » Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:24 pm

jardinero wrote:No you didn't jan.
I was referring to some of the other Andaluci message boards which get a bit unruly.
Go on, tell us their location :D
Regds

Chris Bulow
callto://cjbulow