MISSING DOG!

Are you looking for information or help related to pets in Andalucia. Post your questions and advice about domestic pets, veterinary services, legal issues.
Alhaurincraig
Andalucia.com Amigo

MISSING DOG!

Postby Alhaurincraig » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:57 am

8yr old black & tan German Shepherd called Sasha, last seen in Alhaurin el Grande on Friday. Reward for her return or information. She's very friendly & sociable so don't worry about approaching her.

She's spayed so of no value to anybody else & requires pain killers for arthritis so will be in agony within a few days if not found

Please call 666182371 with any information

Please click here for a picture http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/cr ... 141223.jpg
Last edited by Alhaurincraig on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Re: MISSING DOG!

Postby Enrique » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:25 am

Hi Alhaurincraig,
Unfortunately your link is not working.
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

Alhaurincraig
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Alhaurincraig » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Thanks Enrique I've updated the link & it's now working

There's a €200 cash reward for Sasha's safe return. As stated above she's of no value to anybody else but I've had her since she was 6 weeks old!

Gasman
Resident

Postby Gasman » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:32 pm

So sorry to hear your Sasha has gone missing. Does the dog have a microchip? If so, then go to your local vet and ask them to get the chip number cross checked with the national register to see if it has been checked anywhere. If it is a UK chip, you may still be able to get a successful search done. Do contact your local rescue associations and municipal dog pound in case Sasha has turned up there.

Good luck with the search :thumbup:
Gasman

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:21 pm

She is lovely. Hope it turns out ok. and you find her. Must be awful for you.

Spanish are fond of stealing dogs like her that look fierce. Have a wander around nearby fincas and call her name.

murbisa
Resident

Postby murbisa » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:42 pm

What he has failed to tell us - according to his posts on facebook the dog has returned home. So all is well.

Alhaurincraig
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Alhaurincraig » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Sorry for the delay everybody but my head was up my backside! Yes Sasha has been returned, I say returned because I don't believe an 8yr old arthritis ridden dog can climb the 7 foot fence to get back in.

There is a €200 cash reward for any information as to where Sasha was over the w/end, whoever is going around pinching dogs is going to stop!!!