Perrera at Los Barrios hit by flooding- help needed

Are you looking for information or help related to pets in Andalucia. Post your questions and advice about domestic pets, veterinary services, legal issues.
oliveview01
Andalucia Guru

Perrera at Los Barrios hit by flooding- help needed

Postby oliveview01 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:50 pm

This is the message on Facebook,

URGENT
The most horrific sad news is that the dogs of the Los Barrios Pound have been hit once again with floods. It breaks my heart to see this happen again. The kennels have been flooded. Police, fire brigade and many volunteers have been in attendance trying to get the dogs out. But of course there is no where for them to go. It's just a horrific situation. 60 dogs have been moved to a private kennels and we urgently need funds to pay for this until the flood clears. The other 40 are currently at the bull ring in Los Barrios. Please please help us.

There is a video on Facebook where the kennels are badly flooded out. There is also an appeal for donations- with information where to pay the money- I did not copy and paste that bit, I was not sure if it would be allowed.

Gasman
Resident

Re: Perrera at Los Barrios hit by flooding- help needed

Postby Gasman » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:48 pm

I just checked n Facebook and the recent postings are thanking volunteers and the various Services for their help in rescuing all the dogs - all were saved, though of course they are needing adoption and fostering!