BEAUTIFUL PUPS NEED A HOME

Are you looking for information or help related to pets in Andalucia. Post your questions and advice about domestic pets, veterinary services, legal issues.
patricia
Andalucia Guru

BEAUTIFUL PUPS NEED A HOME

Postby patricia » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:10 pm

As a long shot someone out there might have room for these lovely puppies or room for one at least. I cannot remember how to upload the photographs. I need Enrique :wave: to remind me! Or Sid as long as he doesnt tell me of. :wink:

I have found two lovely puppies in a cardboard box yesterday and I am hoping that some kind people would like to have one or two! I cannot keep them as I live in a flat with a very nervous ex-feral rescue puss cat who has had her nose put out of joint by the arrival of two little sweet darling puppies. They are about 5 weeks old, and are both males, at the moment I have called them Coco (after my darling white and black cat) and Channel! But obviously future owners may have a name that they love. But I do need help because I have had an op. on my leg yesterday also and it is difficult at the moment for me to get around.

I found them yesterday I purchased some puppy dry food which I break down with water and also some junior wet food which I mix in with it. They are good eaters and also drink water. Someone has obviously taken care of them. They were in a cardboard box with a mans jumper in it which they were sleeping in. They love humans, it is hard to escape out of the bedroom without two pups hanging into my ankles!

I have only known them since yesterday and already love them, they are very playful and great fun, getting in and out of the bedroom is a feat in itself! Anyone who has these pups will be very lucky indeed.

Message me if you can help or can foster or would like one of these sweet puppies.

http://s15.postimg.org/eg2cf9dcr/IMG_4182.jpg
[img=
[url=http://postimg.org/image/58a3yk6af/full/][img]
[url=http://postimage.org/]img host

http://postimg.org/delete/lqczxwp8y/
Last edited by patricia on Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Torrox Costa "El mejor clima de Europa"

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Re: BEAUTIFUL PUPS NEED A HOME

Postby Enrique » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:13 pm

Hi patricia,
The easiest way to post pictures............use

http://postimage.org/
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

patricia
Andalucia Guru

Postby patricia » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:09 pm

Well I did not mange that particularly successfully Enrique! I will have another go later :thumbup:

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Try CAS in Nerja - they may be able to help.

http://casnerja.webs.com/

Sid

Lyric
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lyric » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:14 pm

You may be better off with TAIL Pammy, if you can take them to their kennels, that's what I did with the two I found. As far as I am aware CAS have no kennels and either rely on fostering or put the dogs in RAZA, not ideal.

patricia
Andalucia Guru

Postby patricia » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:20 pm

God no, last time i went she fffd and blinded at me and I only wanted a dogs chip read as it was a pedigree bull terrier trundling along the road in the heat, exhausted and about to get run over. I knew it must have an owner. No collar nothing but obviously Spanish owned as it was dirty and it was obvious that it lived outside and had escaped from somewhere.

I went to the vet first but she was shut because it was past 2pm. It was a sight to behold this cheeky bull terrier shoved her way to the front and stood with both paws on the dashbord of the car. I was preying I wouldnt meet the Guardia.

patricia
Andalucia Guru

Postby patricia » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:07 pm

Just to let everyone know that I found very good homes for the puppies. Thank goodness for social network. Two lovely ladies living near each other in Nerja above Capsitrano have taken one each. So please because I know that they will be looked after for their life time although I was very sad to have to let them go, if I lived in a house I would have kept them both, they were such darlings. I have to say what lovely things puppies are although my ankles and toes suffered somewhat and the corners and handles of some of the furniture were fair game! :thumbup:

IreneD
Andalucia Guru

Postby IreneD » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:47 pm

Well done, Patricia. :thumbup:

Gasman
Resident

Postby Gasman » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Nice one :thumbup:
Another happy ending :clap:

patricia
Andalucia Guru

Postby patricia » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:52 pm

Yes and really lovely homes too. A Dutch lady who lost her dog through illness about three months ago and was looking for that "special" little dog, and that was "Smudge" now known as "Harry" and then a lady who lived near her in Nerja wanted to look at "Patch" - now know as theo - because she was interested in a puppy for her son and his family who live in Sweden and Patch just fitted the bill and we talked about it and she came over and we discussed his future - I wasnt going to let them go to any ole person I would have kept them myself rather than just give them to someone on a first come first served basis - and it all sounded ideal and he has now had his second lot of injections and getting his passport sorted out and when her son and his family come for Christmas he is going back to Sweden.

I have to say it was hard to let him ago; another week and it would have been impossible. They were both absolutely gorgeous and I have to say I just treasure those weeks I had with them it was just magic, although my ankles and toes went through it a bit as you can imagine and getting dressed was a bit of a challenge.(you know a puppy on each trouser leg etc) The wonderful thing is that we are all in touch via facebook and so I see photographs of them as they grow and change and I can visit them anytime I like. So it has all turned out so wonderful except, of course I have a bit of a broken heart :( but I am very very happy for them :mrgreen: